SAN FRANCISCO, March 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vibration sensor market size is expected to reach USD 9.78 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2030, according to a new study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing adoption of vibration sensors for predictive maintenance is expected to drive market growth.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- The accelerometers type segment led the market in 2021. A rise in the adoption of accelerometers in portable devices due to their enhanced capabilities in small unit size propelled the segment growth.
- The piezoresistive technology segment led the market growth in 2021. A rise in the use of piezoresistive sensors in a variety of applications involving mechanical stress measurement favored the segment growth.
- Various regulations, such as American Petroleum Institute (API) Standard 670: Machinery Protection Systems, mandate the usage of machinery monitoring systems, such as vibration sensors, in refineries. These regulations are expected to drive the market growth in the oil & gas end-use segment.
- Asia Pacific is estimated to record the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030 due to the increasing adoption of earthquakes & tsunamis detection & prediction system in countries, such as the Philippines, South Korea, and Japan.
- The vast supply chain disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic hampered the market in 2020. However, the focus of several industries on automation amid the pandemic created the demand for accelerometers in 2021 as accelerometers enable users to remotely monitor their machine operations.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: "Vibration Sensor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Accelerometers, Displacement Sensor), By End-use (Oil & Gas, Automobile), By Material (Doped Silicon, Quartz), By Technology, And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030", published by Grand View Research.
Vibration Sensor Market Growth & Trends
Accelerometers are the most common vibration sensors used for predictive maintenance for large rotating machines, such as pumps, motors, gearboxes, and turbines. Several companies in the market are entering into partnerships with other market players to develop smart vibration sensors. For instance, in April 2021, Advantech and RAD, IoT technology providers, partnered with Actility, a LoRaWAN Network Server provider.
Through this initiative, the companies announced the launch of Advantech's WISE-2410 LoRaWAN smart vibration sensor with integration into the ThingPark Enterprise IoT platform of Actility. The growing demand for wireless vibration sensors among businesses due to benefits, such as long-distance communication, and use in hazardous locations is expected to drive market growth. Several market vendors are making efforts to cater to the growing demand for wireless vibration sensors. For instance, in October 2021, Fluke Reliability, a machine conditioning devices provider, partnered with Everactive, a technology company, to develop wireless vibration sensors.
Vibration Sensor Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global vibration sensor market based on type, technology, material, end-use, and region:
Vibration Sensor Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Velocity Sensor
- Displacement Sensor
Vibration Sensor Technology Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Strain Gauge
- Variable Capacitance
- Hand Probe
Vibration Sensor Material Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Doped Silicon
- Piezoelectric Ceramics
Vibration Sensor End-use Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Consumer Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
Vibration Sensor Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
List of Key Players of Vibration Sensor Market
- ASC GmbH
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Dytran Instruments Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hansford Sensors
- Safran Colibrys SA
- National Instruments Corp.
- TE Connectivity
- Bosch Sensortec GmbH
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Pressure Sensor Market - The global pressure sensor market size is expected to reach USD 24.48 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to register a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2028. The growth can be attributed to the growing application of pressure sensors in automotive, aviation, and consumer electronic appliances.
- Motion Sensor Market - The global motion sensor market size is expected to reach USD 8.7 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 7.8% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing adoption of motion sensors in robotics and gaming applications such as joystick, Augmented Reality (AR) devices, and other gaming accessories have influenced the use of sensing techniques.
- Agriculture Sensor Market - The global agriculture sensor market size is estimated to reach USD 3.79 billion by 2028, according to the new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to register a CAGR of 13.6% from 2021 to 2028. The growth is driven by factors such as rising acceptance of the IoT and AI by growers and farmers, increasing focus on livestock disease detection and monitoring, growing demand for fresh produce, reducing arable land, population growth, government support for precision farming practices, and increasing implementation of aquaculture feed optimization devices in developing countries.
Browse through Grand View Research's Sensors & Controls Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.