SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global soil conditioners market size is projected to reach USD 7.9 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.7% according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The declining soil quality due to natural calamities and increased industrialization is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Loam soil accounted for 396.4 kilotons of soil conditioner consumption volume in 2018, majorly due to its high fertility and wide availability in major parts of the world
- Cereals & grains are cultivated on a large scale worldwide and accounted for a total product consumption of 42.6% in 2018
- Hydrogel segment is expected to advance at a CAGR of 5.9%, in terms of revenue, from 2019 to 2025 on account of fluctuating water supply and changing weather conditions
- India accounted for 16% revenue share in the Asia Pacific market in 2018 owing to growing adoption of precision farming coupled with government subsidies on agricultural products
- Key soil conditioner market players offering comprehensive products include BASF SE, Syngenta AG, Solvay S.A., Eastman Soil Amendments, Inc., UPL Limited, and Nufarm.
Read 195 page research report with ToC on "Soil Conditioners Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Synthetic, Natural), By Solubility (Water Soluble, Hydrogels), By Soil Type (Loam, Sand), By Crop Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/soil-conditioners-market
Natural or organic products dominated the consumption of these conditioners globally. Increasing awareness about organic farming has led to an increase in demand for natural conditioners. The rising trend of consuming organic fresh food has shifted the inclination of farmers toward natural conditioners. Cereals and grains also require soil with rich moisture content at the time of sowing, thus, demanding appropriate conditioners.
Farmers, who are the end users of conditioners for soil, belong to low-income group. This factor majorly contributes to the market being price-sensitive. Moreover, prices of the product are highly controlled by manufacturers and may experience minor inflations or deflations due to constant demand and fluctuating raw material availability.
Central & South America market is anticipated to witness moderate growth rate over the forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of extremely fertile lands in some parts of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Chile, as these lands require less amount of conditioners. A majority area of Central & South America region has a tropical climate, suitable for growing a variety of fruits such as papaya, pineapple, avocado, and guava. Cocoa and coffee are the two major cash crops that largely influence the region's economy. Most of the region's land is covered with clay soil, which is alkaline and has a significant demand for minerals such as sulfur and iron.
Grand View Research has segmented the global soil conditioner market on the basis of product, solubility, soil type, crop type, and region.
- Product Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Polysaccharide Derivatives
- Sewage Sludge
- Animal Manure
- Solubility Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Water Soluble
- Soil Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Crop Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Cereals & Grains
- Oilseeds & Pulses
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Agrochemicals & Fertilizers Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Agricultural Biotechnology Market – Globally increasing transgenic crops demand owing to rising food demand is expected to be the key driver for agricultural biotechnology market over the next seven years.
- Herbicides Market – Growing food demand on account of increasing global population has been acting as one of the major macro factors driving the demand for herbicides.
- Agricultural Adjuvants Market – Global agricultural adjuvants market is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period on account of increasing agrochemicals demand.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.