SAN FRANCISCO, March 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global smart antenna market size is expected to reach USD 8.95 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Soaring need for upgraded technologies and high-quality communication through wireless devices is triggering the adoption of smart antennas. Smart antenna is used in various applications such as Wi-Fi systems, WiMAX systems, cellular systems, and RADAR systems. Benefits such as error-free communication, customized data paths, easy flow of data, and prevention of co-channel interference are anticipated to propel market.
High manufacturing and maintenance costs are hampering the growth prospects of the market. Strong wireless connectivity in region such as North America has facilitated the widespread adoption of smart antennas. Some of the prominent smart antenna vendors are Airgain Inc.; Broadcom Limited; Intel Corporation; Motorola Solutions, Inc.; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; Telstra; and Texas Instruments Inc.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Smart Antenna Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis By Application (Cellular Systems, WiMAX Systems, Wi-Fi Systems, RADAR Systems), By Technology (SIMO, MIMO, MISO), By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-antenna-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global smart antenna market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period.
- The MIMO segment is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period, representing more than 55.0% of the overall revenue by 2025. The growth of the segment can be attributed to increasing usage of wireless and smart devices
- The cellular systems segment is anticipated to lead the market throughout the forecast period, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.6%
- North America will continue to be the most prominent regional market owing to early adoption of the technology and presence of leading market players
- Prominent players in the market include Airgain Inc.; Broadcom Limited; Intel Corporation; Motorola Solutions, Inc.; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; Telstra; and Texas Instruments Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Operator Training Simulators Market - Global operator training simulators (OTS) market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to increasing number of employees, aging workforce, safety and risk avoidance factors and new digital generation workers.
- Smart Elevator Market - The global smart elevator market size was USD 10.50 billion in 2014. Increasing adoption, particularly in Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East, are expected to drive growth.
- Commercial UAV Market - The global commercial UAV market size was valued at USD 500 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the forecast period. Surging application in government and retail industry sector is expected to drive the global market for the next seven years.
- Connected Retail Market - The global connected retail market size was estimated at USD 11.17 billion in 2014. Technological advancements and increasing numbers of Internet of Things (IoT) applications across retail segment are expected to drive growth of the global connected retail market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global smart antenna market report based on application, technology, and region:
- Smart Antenna Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Wi-Fi Systems
- WiMAX Systems
- Cellular Systems
- RADAR Systems
- Smart Antenna Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- Smart Antenna Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014-2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Read Our Blog: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.