SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global rhinoplasty market size is expected to reach USD 5.4 billion by 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Factors such as rising awareness among people about physical appearance, rapid technological advancements in dermatology industry, and rising disposable income are anticipated to propel the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Augmentation rhinoplasty emerged as the largest segment in 2018 owing to its necessity for both functional and aesthetic indications
- Open rhinoplasty was the largest technique segment in 2018 in terms of revenue and is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period. This technique helps alter nasal shape with precision and enhance overall appearance of the face
- North America held leading market share in 2018, owing to rapid rise in adoption of advanced treatment types and techniques
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. Factors such as economic development and medical tourism in this region are anticipated to boost the growth
- Some of the key players in rhinoplasty market are Stryker, Grover Aesthetics, Sunset Cosmetic Surgery, Implantech, GC Aesthetics, and Surgiform Technologies LLC
Read 95 page research report with ToC on "Rhinoplasty Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Treatment Type (Filler, Augmentation, Reduction, Post-traumatic, Reconstructive, Revision), Technique (Open, Closed), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rhinoplasty-market
According to a report published by the International Study on Aesthetic/Cosmetic Procedures, 877,254 rhinoplasty procedures were performed across the world in 2017. The report records 4.0% rise in cosmetic surgery procedures in 2017 from 2016. There was a significant rise of 11.0% rhinoplasty procedures across the world from 2016 to 2017. An increase in the number of plastic surgeons performing rhinoplasty surgery to 11.0% is also mentioned in the report. These statistics indicate the huge demand. Availability of skilled plastic surgeons coupled with technological advancements, such as 3D computer-assisted techniques are anticipated to further fuel the growth of the rhinoplasty market.
Apart from enhancing physical appearance, rhinoplasty is also performed for treating breathing problems that may affect the ability to exercise and sleep and for improving nasal function after a traumatic injury or illness. Different types of rhinoplasty procedures are performed based on techniques and treatment types. For instance, the post-traumatic rhinoplasty is performed to address the nose injury damaging the airways.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rhinoplasty market based on treatment type, technique, and region:
- Rhinoplasty Treatment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Post traumatic
- Others (Ethnic Rhinoplasty, Refinement Rhinoplasty)
- Rhinoplasty Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Open Rhinoplasty
- Closed Rhinoplasty
- Rhinoplasty Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Angioplasty Balloons Market – The global angioplasty balloons market size was valued at USD 2.2 billion in 2017 and is anticipated to grow at CAGR of around 3.3 % over the forecast period.
- Vertebroplasty Needles Market – Vertebroplasty is a medical procedure principally for spine. In this procedure, the bone cement called as the polymethylmethacrylate.
- Spinal Laminoplasty Market – Global spinal laminoplasty market is expected to witness remarkable growth over the coming seven years owing to increasing demand for minimally invasive surgical procedures
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.