SAN FRANCISCO, May 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global renal denervation market size is expected to reach USD 1.03 billion by 2026, according to a new report by the Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to register a CAGR of 43.2% during the forecast period. Growing incidences of hypertension, changing lifestyle, and enduring effect of renal denervation procedure are the key factors driving market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Ultrasound based renal denervation segment is projected to register a remarkable CAGR of 43.5% over the forecast period as it overcomes the limitation of radiofrequency devices
- Europe led the renal denervation market in 2017 due to high number of drug-resistant hypertension cases and initiatives, such as R&D, for the development of effective devices
- Asian countries are estimated to witness the highest growth over the forecast period, due to increasing target population coupled with rising prevalence of diabetes
- Developing countries of China and India are the major drivers of the regional market due to populations
- Key companies in the market are Medtronic PLC; Cardiosonic, Inc.; Kona Medical, Inc.; Abbott Laboratories; Ablative Solutions, Inc.; Renal Dynamics; Mercator MedSystems, Inc.; ReCor Medical, Inc.; Boston Scientific Corp.; and Symple Surgical, Inc.
Read 150 page research report with TOC on "Renal Denervation Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Micro-Infusion, Ultrasound, Radiofrequency Based), By Region (Europe, APAC, MEA, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/renal-denervation-devices-market
Increasing cases of uncontrolled and drug-resistant hypertension are expected to fuel the demand for renal denervation. As per the data published in November 2016, by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), about 75 million people in U.S. have high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the risk of stroke and heart disease, a leading cause of deaths in America. Complications of hypertension causes 9.4 million deaths each year. Furthermore, hypertension is responsible for at least 51% of deaths due to stroke and 45% of deaths due to heart disease.
The renal denervation market in developed economies, such as U.K., France, and Italy, is comparatively mature owing to the presence of key companies in these countries and high demand for such products. Europe commanded the largest share owing to the rise in number of drug-resistant hypertension cases and technological advancements.
On the other hand, developing countries of Asia and Latin America are expected to witness the fastest growth due to economic growth and increased consumer disposable income. Further, growing elderly population coupled with high prevalence of diabetes in these region sis anticipated to propel the region's development.
Grand View Research has segmented the global renal denervation market on the basis of technology and region:
- Renal Denervation Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- Radiofrequency Based Renal Denervation
- Ultrasound Based Renal Denervation
- Micro-Infusion Based Renal Denervation
- Renal Denervation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Orthopaedic Bracing Devices Market – Global orthopedic bracing devices market is expected to register exponential growth over the forecast period due to rising geriatric population base, increasing prevalence rate of osteoarthritis, higher incidence rate of muscular injuries and increasing healthcare awareness.
- Intrathecal Pump Market – Growing aging population and prevalence of various chronic problems such as cancer are the major drivers for the intrathecal pump market.
- Bioelectronics Market – Global bioelectronics market is expected to grow at a lucrative rate during the forecast period owing to the increasing advancements in surface chemistry and in semiconductor technology
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.