SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global organic beverages market size is estimated to reach at USD 47.78 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 13.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. High product demand across the globe and rising disposable income levels in developing economies are some of the major factors boosting the growth of the market. Demand for non-sugary, non-caffeinated drinks will also fuel the product demand over the coming years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The non-dairy product segment is projected to account for the largest share of the global organic beverage market by 2025
- Offline distribution channel led the market in 2018. However, the online segment will register the maximum growth rate over the forecast years
- Asia Pacific is estimated to be the fastest-growing regional market at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period
- This growth is attributed to rapid urbanization, rising disposable income levels, and establishments of various international retail stores in the emerging countries like China and India
- U.S., Germany, China, Brazil, and South Africa are the major countries with lucrative growth opportunities for the market in their respective regions
Read 80 page research report with TOC on "Organic Beverages Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Non-dairy, Fruit, Coffee & Tea, Beer & Wine), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/organic-beverages-market
Availability of products with new flavors and ingredients like turmeric, aloe Vera, and activated charcoal in attractive easy-to-carry & -store packaging will also fuel the demand. Non-dairy beverages product segment accounted for the largest market share in the year 2018. Non-dairy drinks are prepared from sources like legumes, plant materials, nuts, and cereals and hence act as functional drinks. Organic beverages are also used as substitute for milk.
Coffee and tea product segment is projected to register the fastest CAGR of 13.8% during the forecasted period. Factors, such as increasing health awareness, preference for organic and natural drinks, and changing lifestyles, are boosting the segment growth. Led by U.S., North America was the largest regional market in the year 2018 owing to presence of target population. The regional market is projected to expand further at a steady CAGR from 2019 to 2025 due to rising number of cafes and food chains in U.S.
Grand View Research has segmented the global organic beverage market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Organic Beverage Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Non-dairy Beverages (Soy, Rice, Oat)
- Fruit Beverages
- Coffee & Tea
- Beer & Wine
- Organic Beverage Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Organic Beverage Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Amla Extract Market – Rising awareness regarding numerous benefits of amla extract to improve body composition, weight loss, metabolism, immune and digestive system, and liver and heart health is anticipated to drive the product demand.
- Pea Flakes Market – Growing incorporation of pea flakes in a variety of food delicacies and increasing awareness regarding its health benefits among fitness enthusiasts are anticipated to boost the market growth in the forecast period.
- Reduced Fat Butter Market – Growing awareness regarding the health benefits of the product, such as reduced risk of heart diseases and better weight management and digestion, is expected to drive the demand over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.