SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 10, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global N95 mask market size is expected to reach USD 21.57 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 45.1% from 2020 to 2027. The rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic across the globe, coupled with the rising instances of infectious respiratory diseases, such as SARS, MERS, and H1N1 influenza, is expected to drive the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product, the N95 mask without exhalation valve led the market and accounted for 73.0% share of the total revenue in 2019 on account of the high efficiency of protection offered by the product during inhalation and exhalation
- The online distribution channel is likely to expand at the fastest CAGR of 54.0% from 2020 to 2027 on account of rapid penetration of internet and e-commerce platforms in developing countries, coupled with advantages, such as ease and convenience associated with the channel
- The construction end-use segment accounted for the largest revenue share of 36.5% in 2019 owing to the predominant use of N95 masks in the construction industry by workers for protection against dust, fumes, gases, and vapors
- In the Asia Pacific market, India is expected to expand at the fastest CAGR of 70.7% from 2020 to 2027 on account of rising awareness about N95 masks, especially during the pandemic, coupled with the increasing domestic production of N95 masks
- In August 2020, Dräger, a manufacturer of medical and safety technology products, announced the opening of a new facility in Pennsylvania, U.S., which will focus on the manufacturing and distribution of N95 respiratory protection masks.
Read 132 page research report with ToC on "N95 Mask Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (With Exhalation Valve, Without Exhalation Valve), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 – 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/n95-mask-market
Increasing demand for highly-efficient respiratory protective equipment for protection against hazardous particulate matter and other contaminants in various industries, including construction, mining, and manufacturing, is likely to benefit market growth. Moreover, stringent occupational safety regulations, especially in developed economies, are expected to spur market growth.
Supply chain disruptions due to the COVID-19 outbreak had made the distribution of N95 masks more complicated. Several countries worldwide had imposed export restrictions or introduced new authorization certifications or procedures that led to delays in the exports of N95 masks. Moreover, lockdown measures had disrupted domestic logistics and distribution infrastructure.
Several manufacturers, including 3M, Prestige Ameritech, and Honeywell International, have ramped up their production capacities. Apart from the mask manufacturers in the market, other entities in the value chain, such as the fabric manufacturers, have also increased their production capacities to cope up with the surging demand, which is expected to boost the market growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global N95 mask market on the basis of product, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
- N95 Mask Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- With Exhalation Valve
- Without Exhalation Valve
- N95 Mask Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- N95 Mask End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
- Mining, Oil & Gas
- N95 Mask Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of N95 Mask Market
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Prestige Ameritech
- Ansell Ltd.
- O&M Halyard
- The Gerson Company
- Cardinal Health
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation.
Find more research reports on Smart Textiles Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Nonwoven Disposable Gloves Market – The global nonwoven disposable gloves market size was valued at USD 706.1 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2025. The growth of the market can also be attributed to the increased susceptibility of the geriatric population to infections.
- Antimicrobial Medical Textiles Market – The global antimicrobial medical textiles market size was estimated at USD 422.3 million in 2015 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period. Increasing geriatric population, technological advancements, and regulations promoting the market growth.
- Medical Textiles Market – Global medical textiles market was valued at USD 16,686.6 million in 2018 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% by 2025 owing to the rising geriatric population, ongoing technological advancements and stringent legislative framework mandating the use of medical textiles.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.