DALLAS, November 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
The report "Animation & Gaming Market Size and Global Forecast (2011-2016) [http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/animation-gaming-market-514.html]", as the name suggests, defines and segments the global animation & gaming market with analysis and forecast of the global revenue for each segment. It also identifies driving and restraining factors for the global animation & gaming market with analysis of trends, opportunities, and challenges. The market is segmented and revenue is forecasted on the basis of major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Rest of the World (ROW), and segments and their sub segments and geographic trends and forecasts.
Browse more than 75 market data tables/figures spread through 190 pages and in-depth TOC on "Animation & Gaming Market Size and Global Forecast (2011-2016)".
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on reports.
In the overall animation creation process, most of the less creative work is outsourced to low cost emerging countries such as India, Singapore, Malaysia and China, whereas the rest of the work is produced by the U.S. and Europe; therefore APJ is the fastest growing market with regards to animation. As far as gaming market is concerned, Europe is supported by several government policies and governing bodies such as PEGI (The Pan-European Game Information), and The German Trade Association of Interactive Entertainment Software (BIU).
The global animation and gaming market [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/animation-gaming-market-514.html ] is expected to grow from $122.20 billion in 2010 to $242.92 billion by 2016. The gaming market is the fastest growing, with a Y-O-Y of 17.46% by 2016, registering a CAGR of 13.71%; the Y-O-Y growth of the animation market will be 15.83% at a CAGR of 12.50% from 2011 to 2016.
The global animation and gaming market is growing at a CAGR of 12.94% from 2011 to 2016. The major factors driving the animation and gaming market are expansion of target market, government initiatives, greater penetration, and accessibility of broadband internet, growth in the mobile subscriber base; shortage of training, and skills, and piracy remain the major market restraints.
- To define and measure the global animation and gaming software market size
- To forecast the revenue of the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast with respect to four main geographies i.e. North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, and ROW (Rest of the World).
- To identify the major market trends and the factors driving or inhibiting the growth of the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast
- To strategically analyze the market in each region with respect to individual growth trends and contribution to the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for the stakeholders by identifying high-growth segments of the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast
- To strategically profile the key players of the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast, and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in each segment
- To track and analyze the competitive developments such as alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions in the global animation and gaming software market size and forecast
The major geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Japan, and Rest of the World (ROW) are taken into consideration.
Other Reports by MarketsandMarkets
- SaaS Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/SaaS-Asia-Pacific-APAC-239.html http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/rotor-blade-market-286.html
- Mobile Applications Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/mobile-applications-228.html
- Intelligent Building Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/building-technology-346.html
- E-Paper Display Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/e-paper-market-194.html
- Telemedicine Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/telemedicine-market-237.html
Upcoming Market Research by MarketsandMarkets
- SAP Application Services Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/sap-application-316.html
- Oracle Application Services Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/oracle-application-317.html
- Wireless Technologies in Healthcare Market @ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/wireless-technologies-in-healthcare-market-144.html
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world. MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services.
MarketsandMarkets' "Information and Communication Technology" practice recognizes the challenges that financial institutions face bringing the right products to market. Our reports and consulting practice provide a unique perspective allowing the financial institutions to see and experience the best way to achieve their product goals. Through a mix of case studies, primary research, and business modeling, we provide a 360° view to identify how you can create, capture, and keep the value of your product and out think the competition.
MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals, including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics and telecommunications and IT [ http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/telecom-and-IT-market-research-113.html ].
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository. To know more about us and our reports, please visit our website http://www.marketsandmarkets.com.
7557 Rambler Road,
Suite 727, Dallas, TX 75231
MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com/