SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global magnetite nanoparticles market size is expected to reach USD 87.4 million by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 10.3% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing penetration of nanotechnology in various application industries is expected to drive the demand for nanomaterials such as magnetite nanoparticles.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Bio-medical segment is expected to progress at a CAGR of 10.9%, in terms of revenue, over the forecast period
- Electronics segment accounted for 11.8% of the revenue share in 2018 owing to the increasing utilization of magnetite nanoparticles for high-performance memory applications such as data storage in nanoscale memory
- The U.S. accounted for a revenue share of 82.1% in 2018 in the overall North American market owing to the rising application scope of nanoparticles in application industries such as bio-medical, energy, electronics, and wastewater treatment
- Asia Pacific accounted for a revenue share of 23.4% of the global market in 2018 with rising use of the product in electronics industry and the presence of major electronics manufacturing companies such as Intel, Siltronic AG, and Qualcomm
- Companies in the magnetite nanoparticles market are continuously engaged in offering products using innovative and advanced methods to comply with customer demands pertaining to different application industries such as bio-medical, wastewater treatment, electronics, and energy storage.
Read 112 page research report with ToC on "Magnetite Nanoparticles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Bio-medical, Electronics, Energy, Wastewater Treatment), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/magnetite-nanoparticles-market
Magnetite nanoparticles possess high superparamagnetic properties coupled with increased surface area during application. These benefits are anticipated to drive the demand for magnetite nanoparticles in electronics application over the forecast period. Increasing research & development activities in the medical industry for cancer treatment using magnetite nanoparticles are further expected to boost the market growth.
Rapid advancements in healthcare technology, growth in medical diagnostics industry, and various benefits offered by the product in medicinal imaging applications are also anticipated to drive the market. Increased focus on research pertaining to nanotechnology and rising government expenditure on biotechnology are expected to propel the demand for magnetite nanoparticles. Magnetite nanoparticles are being increasingly utilized as T2 contrast agents in MRIs given their superparamagnetic behavior at room temperature.
Manufacturers in the industry provide products on the basis of standard specifications as well as design specifications provided by the end users. Companies such as Strem Chemicals, Inc. and American Elements offer magnetite nanoparticles with standard and customized technical specifications to better serve the customer needs.
Grand View Research has segmented the global magnetite nanoparticles market on the basis of application and region:
- Magnetite Nanoparticles Application Outlook (Volume, Kilograms; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- Wastewater Treatment
- Magnetite Nanoparticles Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilograms; Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Nanoparticles Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Soft Magnetic Materials Market – Key drivers for this market are the rise in demand for soft magnetic materials from the automotive industry, disruptive innovations that have led to new product launches, prolific use of sintered soft magnetic materials for electrical motors, transformers, and alternators, and rapid upgradation of infrastructure.
- Nanosilver Market – The global nanosilver market is expected to grow owing to industrial silver demand from various end-use industries in the next six years.
- Polymeric Nanoparticles Market – Global polymeric nanoparticles market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of growing automotive industry and increasing preference for nanoparticles in electronics manufacturing.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.