SAN FRANCISCO, June 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global loader market size is expected to reach USD 20.24 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 3.4% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The substantial growth owing to increased government spending on projects to develop public infrastructure would increase the demand for earthmoving equipment, including loaders. Moreover, increasing demand for construction equipment rental, especially in developed regions, such as North America and Europe, would further increase the demand.
The loader is one of the essential equipment predominantly used at any construction site. These equipment are used for conducting a number of construction activities, including demolition, renovation, building loads, and material handling. Development of technology and integration of advanced features, including advanced telematics, GPS, cellular network technology, and Bluetooth connectivity, have contributed to market growth. The operators are gradually getting accustomed to new and advanced machinery as it enables ease on the worksites and can complete major tasks within lesser time.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By product type, the backhoe segment is anticipated to expand at the highest CAGR of 4.6% from 2020 to 2027 as it is suitable for performing operations on small, medium, and large-scale construction sites
- Asia Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising infrastructural developments and construction activities in emerging countries, such as India and China
- Key players operating in the market are focused on enhancing their product offering to maintain their lead in the market.
Read 150 page research report with ToC on "Loader Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Backhoe, Skid Steer, Crawler, Wheeled), By Engine Type (Up To 250 HP, 250 - 500 HP, More Than 500 HP), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/loader-market
Demand for all-electric and hybrid variants of loaders are significantly increasing in regions, such as Europe. The companies are providing hybrid options of wheeled loaders, but at a higher price as the development cost is higher as compared to the conventional model. For instance, Volvo Construction Equipment is developing the L25 variant of the loader and would start production in mid-2020. The new electric loader would deliver reduced energy costs, zero exhaust emissions, improved efficiency, fewer maintenance requirements, and significantly lower noise levels compared to their conventional counterparts.
The global slowdown and standstill global economy have affected the overall construction and manufacturing sector owing to the outbreak of the COVID 19 pandemic. The ripple effects on the deceleration can be witnessed on the global construction equipment, including loaders. The government authorities in many countries are imposing lockdown, which is hampering the production of construction equipment and placing many construction and infrastructure projects on hold. The Committee for European Construction Equipment (CECE), in its recent survey, highlighted a 10% to 30% decrease in sales of construction equipment as an effect of the COVID 19 crisis. However, gauging the exact negative impact of the pandemic situation at this stage looks challenging, given the various countries still struggling to lift the imposed lockdown.
Grand View Research has segmented the global loader market on the basis of product type, engine type, and region:
- Loader Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Skid Steer
- Loader Engine Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- Up to 250 HP
- 250-500 HP
- More than 500 HP
- Loader Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Loader Market:
- Volvo Construction Equipment
- Hitachi Construction Equipment
- Sany Group
- Deere & Company
Find more research reports on HVAC & Construction Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Wires And Cables Market – Increasing urbanization and rapidly growing building infrastructure are the major factors driving the growth.
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market – Rise in industrialization in emerging economies, expansion of recycling and waste treatment industries, and upswing in the demand for energy-efficient systems have helped the global market gain traction in the past few years.
- Flow Computers Market – Increasing need for technologically advanced computing systems has been driving the market across the globe.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.