SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global legal services market size is anticipated to reach USD 1,045.24 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing use of latest technologies in offering legal services is expected to drive the market growth. A strong emphasis on ensuring transparency in the relationship with clients is also expected to drive the growth of the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The corporate segment is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period as disputes over organizational audits, discrimination and harassment of employees, copyright violation, and patent infringement continue to rise
- The private practicing attorneys segment is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to the increased opportunities for attorneys in large enterprises as well as small- & mid-sized enterprises
- Law firms are changing their hiring patterns in line with the evolving requirements of the clients
- Law firms are collaborating with professional service providers to offer unified multi-disciplinary services to their clients
- Some of the key players in the market include Baker & McKenzie, Clifford Chance LLP, DLA Piper, and Ernst & Young (EY), among others.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Legal Services Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service (Taxation, Real Estate, Litigation, Bankruptcy, Labor/Employment, Corporate), By Firm Size, By Provider, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/global-legal-services-market
Law firms are increasingly adopting chatbots to aid in optimizing the work process and save time and costs for themselves as well as their clients. Chatbots can help law firms in digitizing the information and searching for lawyer-specific documents, among other tasks. Chatbots can also help in following up with non-responsive clients and seeking the required information through automated conversations.
Law firms are exploring different ways to help their clients in reducing exposure to risks and the costs incurred on compliances by aiding them in better management of information, thereby paving the way for adopting document automation software in legal services. Document automation software takes end users through a questionnaire to collect relevant data and direct them throughout the entire document creation process. Such an approach relieves the end users from the tedious process of understanding the terminologies appearing in the document.
Social networking holds significant potential to transform the way legal services are delivered. As such, law professionals are adopting various social media tools to accomplish a myriad of legal tasks as well as pursuing their career objectives. Social networking platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter, are particularly helping law professionals in reaching a larger audience.
Grand View Research has segmented the global legal services market on the basis of services, firm size, provider, and region:
- Legal Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Real Estate
- Legal Services Firm Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Large Firms
- Medium Firms
- Small Firms
- Legal Services Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Private Practicing Attorneys
- Legal Business Firms
- Government Departments
- Legal Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communication Services Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cloud Services Market – Cloud services market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period as the technology delivers on-demand and convenient access to shared pool of data, hardware and application.
- Security Screening Market – The security screening market has witnessed high growth over the last decade in the wake of growing terrorist threats and need for preventing unethical and unlawful acts.
- Mobile Unified Communications Market – The mobile unified communications market is expected to experience significant growth over the forecast period owing to the advent of technologies such as Voice over Internet protocol (VoIP), Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking, and Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC).
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.