SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global heated jacket market size is expected to reach USD 293.24 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 22.8%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Heated clothing not only prevents body heat from escaping but it also produces heat to keep the body warm in cold weather. Rise in disposable income and spending on smart clothing is also projected to bode well for the product demand in near future.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of power rating, the 5 volt to 7.4 volt generated the highest revenue in 2018
- Asia Pacific has been witnessing strong growth over the past few years on account of rising demand for innovative gadgets
- U.S., Germany, U.K., Russia, China, India, and Brazil are the major countries in the heated jacket marke.
Read 80 page research report with TOC on "Heated Jacket Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End User (Men, Women), By Power Rating (Upto 5 Volt, 5 to 7.4 Volt, 7.4 to 20 Volt), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/heated-jacket-market
Rising demand for heated jackets from sports enthusiasts and consumers engaging in outdoor activities such as hiking, skiing or snowboarding, biking, and mountaineering among others is anticipated to drive the market. They help cutting down on the number of layers of clothes required underneath and provide more free body movement required, especially during outdoor activities. Various military bodies also use these products during combats and patrolling in extreme cold weather conditions.
North America was the largest regional market for heated jacket in 2018. North America faces extreme winter conditions with heavy snowfall and cool breeze. Normal clothing is not enough to protect the body from such situations, thereby driving sales of heated apparels in the region.
In terms of end user, men held the largest market share of around 56.00% in 2018. Increasing number of bikers, mountaineers, and adventure sports enthusiasts is propelling the growth of the segment. High average spending and engagement in outdoor activities is anticipated to propel the demand from this end user segment. The women end user segment, on the other hand, is anticipated to expand at the fastest CAGR of over 23% during the forecast period. Increasing participation of women for international adventure sports is anticipated to bode well for the product demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global heated jacket market on the basis of end user, power rating, and region:
- Heated Jacket End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Heated Jacket Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Upto 5 Volt
- 5 to 7.4 Volt
- 7.4 to 20 Volt
- Heated Jacket Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Lingerie Market – The global lingerie market size was valued at USD 29.9 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.5% from 2019 to 2025.
- Swimwear Market – The global swimwear market size was valued at USD 18.9 billion in 2018. Swimwear is widely used by people involved in water-based activities, such as swimming and bathing.
- Sportswear Market – The global sportswear market size was estimated at USD 239.78 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 10.4% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA|
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.