SAN FRANCISCO, March 22, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global goat milk products market size is anticipated to reach USD 17.90 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.6% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global market is predominantly driven by the increasing demand for goat milk in infant food and follow-on formula.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- The powdered product segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
- The demand for powdered goat milk is increasing among both consumers and manufacturers mainly due to long shelf life, which played a key role during pandemic-induced lockdown.
- The demand for powdered milk is increasing among infant formula manufacturers owing to its high nutritional value, low sugar, high beta-casein, and lower alpha S1-casein, which help in easy digestion.
- The B2B segment is expected to witness the CAGR over the forecast period. This is due to the increasing demand for various goat milk products, such as chevre, butter, cheese, flavored milk, and yogurt among others.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: "Goat Milk Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Powdered, Liquid), By Distribution Channel (B2B, B2C), By Region (Europe, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2022 - 2030", published by Grand View Research.
Goat Milk Products Market Growth & Trends
Goat milk is considered healthier than cow milk owing to its nutritional profile. According to Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd., the demand for goat milk is increasing in infant foods and follow-on formula products application. This is on account of the easy digestibility of goat milk and its high nutritional quality. In addition, it contains all essential amino acids with a high Digestible Indispensable Amino Acid Score (DIAAS).
It also contains naturally higher nucleotide levels, which are important for cell metabolism, and has a high level of oligosaccharides, which are essential elements as they act as a prebiotic. All these benefits associated with goat milk are driving its demand among consumers and manufacturers. The prices of goat milk products were observed slightly high in some countries in 2020 owing to the disruption in the supply chain due to the outbreak of Coronavirus. As per the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), Asia Pacific is the largest producer and consumer of goat milk in the world. The market is developing in countries, such as New Zealand and China, which do not have a tradition of goat milk.
India remained the world's largest producer of goat milk products. The lower-middle-class group in the country has the majority of goats and deliver milk to dairies. In 2019, the total goat milk production in India was recorded at around 5.4 million tons. India is the largest producer of goat milk in the world. The country alone accounts for approximately one-fourth of the global production. Europe is the second-largest market. Germany, Italy, and France are the major contributors to the Europe regional market. Germany is the largest importer and exporter of goat milk in the world. France is the largest producer and Italy is the largest consumer of goat milk in the region.
Goat Milk Products Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global goat milk products market on the basis of type, distribution channel, and region:
Goat Milk Products Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Liquid Milk
- Powdered Milk
Goat Milk Products Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Goat Milk Products Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
List of Key Players of Goat Milk Products Market
- Ausnutria Dairy Corporation Ltd.
- AVH Dairy Trade B.V.
- Goat Partners International
- Holle baby food AG
- Redwood Hill Farm & Creamery
- St Helen's Farm
- Stickney Hill Dairy Inc.
- Woolwich Dairy Inc.
- Xi'an Baiyue Goat Dairy Group Co. Ltd. (Baiyue)
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Almond Milk Market - The global almond milk market size is expected to reach USD 13.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 14.3% over the forecast period. Changing consumer lifestyle and rising health awareness about diabetes and obesity are the key factors driving the market.
- Oat Milk Market - The global oat milk market size is expected to reach USD 6.45 billion by 2028. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.2% from 2020 to 2028. Rising dairy milk allergies and rising interest in plant-based nutrition are primary factors driving the market for oat milk during the forecast period.
- Evaporated Milk Market - The global evaporated milk market size is expected to reach USD 5.8 billion by 2025. Market growth is attributed to factors such as wide scope of the product in downstream application sectors as well as high nutrition value, long shelf life, and affordable price of the product.
Browse through Grand View Research's Consumer F&B Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.