SAN FRANCISCO, July 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global disposable endoscopes market size is expected to reach USD 2.75 billion by 2025 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 26.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing incidence of nosocomial infections due to contaminated endoscopes is a major factor driving demand for disposable endoscopes. Recent developments in disposable endoscopes, particularly bronchoscopes and colonoscopies, are also expected to positively impact market growth over the next few years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By application, bronchoscopy emerged as the largest segment in terms of revenue in 2017 owing to increased device availability and technological advancements
- On the basis of end use, hospitals accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 owing to rising incidence of hospital acquired infections related to contaminated endoscopes
- In terms of geography, North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2017 and Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a lucrative rate over the forecast period
- Ambu A/S, Boston Scientific Corporation, and OBP Medical Corporation are some of the major players operating in the market.
Read 100 page research report with TOC on "Disposable Endoscopes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Bronchoscopy, Proctoscopy, Arthroscopy), By End Use (Hospitals, Clinics), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/disposable-endoscopes-market
Growing need for cost reduction in endoscopy procedures propels demand for disposable endoscopes as these are more cost effective than reusable ones. High cost of reprocessing procedures used for reusable endoscopes is further expected to drive the market. Failure of current reprocessing procedures and non-compliance of reprocessing guidelines is further expected to boost adoption and acceptance levels of disposable endoscopes.
Recent technological advancements have spurred demand for disposable endoscopes in hospitals, diagnostic centers, and clinics for a number of applications. They are used in several specialties, including ENT, laparoscopy, gynecology, arthroscopy, gastroenterology, urology, and proctoscopy.
Grand View Research has segmented the global disposable endoscopes market on the basis of application, end use, and region:
- Disposable Endoscopes Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- Urologic endoscopy
- GI endoscopy
- Disposable Endoscopes End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Disposable Endoscopes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Medical Imaging Displays and Post-Processing Software Market – Digitalization of medical imaging over conventional film based imaging coupled with the boost in new emerging medical softwares are the major factors driving the medical imaging global displays and post-processing software market growth.
- Online Patient Observation Market – Recent advancements in technology coupled with new healthcare interventional approaches, demand for lowering of the overall cost of treatment and increasing use of the internet are the major factors driving the online patient observation market.
- Cast Removal Device Market – Cast removal device market is expected to grow over the forecast period owing to the increasing incidences of accidents, injuries and physical damages
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.