SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 16, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global dental syringes market size is expected to reach USD 10.85 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.8% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing product innovations are expected to drive the market growth. In addition, rising prevalence of dental and oral diseases, such as periodontitis, dental caries, and oral cancer is anticipated to fuel the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Reusable syringe product segment held the largest market share in 2918, due to the prevalence of periodontitis, preference by dental surgeons for the delivery of anesthesia, and cost-efficiency of these syringes
- Disposable syringe is expected to be the fastest-growing product segment in the next seven years owing to the rising focus on hygiene during dental surgery
- Non-aspirating syringes type is expected to hold a significant market share over the forecast period, owing to high product efficiency
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market in the forthcoming years owing to the factors such as rising medical tourism, improving healthcare facilities, and increasing consumer disposable income
- Few players in the dental syringes market include A.Titan Instruments, Inc.; Integra LifeSciences Corporation; Septodont; 3M Company; Power Dental USA, Inc.; Dentsply Sirona; and Vista Dental Products
Read 110 page research report with ToC on "Dental Syringes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Reusable Syringe, Disposable Syringe), By Type (Aspirating Syringe, Non-aspirating Syringe), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/dental-syringes-market
Practicon recently introduced new design called Pike Anesthetic Syringe. When retracted, the plunger on this syringe separates the harpoon and the stopper through its modified sleeve. This design avoids the hassle of pulling the rubber stopper completely out of the syringe while changing the cartridges. This makes the product safe as well as efficient. The product is compatible with the regular anesthetic needles and carpules. Such innovations are projected to drive the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Growing population in countries from Asia Pacific, such as China and India is anticipated to create market expansion opportunities in near future. Factors such as a rise in geriatric population and poor dietary habits are expected to increase the prevalence of dental diseases, which in turn is expected to fuel the demand for dental syringes. Rising burden of dental diseases in India is expected to create growth opportunities. According to the Indian Journal of Dental Research, approximately 31,426 males and 34,426 females out of every 100,000 people in India suffer from dental caries. Such high prevalence is expected to boost the product demand, thereby fueling the market growth.
However, the lack of skilled dentists is anticipated to hamper growth of the dental syringes market in near future. Nonetheless, factors such as growing number of professionals, awareness among dental healthcare providers regarding the advantages of using innovative dental syringes is expected to create growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global dental syringes market based on product, type, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Reusable Syringes
- Disposable Syringes
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Aspirating Syringes
- Non-Aspirating Syringes
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ultrasound Market – Increasing prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases such as cancer and CVDs (cardiovascular diseases) are anticipated to drive ultrasound market over the forecast period.
- Spinal Implants Market – Growing adoption rates due to advantages of minimally invasive devices including lesser scarring, faster recovery, low infection and bleeding risks, and less hospital stay duration, is a growth driving factor.
- X-ray Device Market – The global x-ray device market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period. X-ray is a kind of electromagnetic ionizing radiation which is applied to a wide variety of industries.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.