SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global data center generators market size is expected to reach USD 10.9 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of data centers and hyperscale facilities along with growing demand for the edge data centers, are some of the factors contributing to the rise in product demand. These generators provide reliable and cost-effective backup power solutions for data centers.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Gas product type is anticipated to register the fastest CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period owing to their cleaner operation and lower emission than diesel-based systems
- Generators under 1 MW capacity are expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing number of smaller and edge data centers
- Growing number of hyperscale facilities is anticipated to catapult the demand for Tier IV systems in the near future
- Some of the key companies include Caterpillar, Inc.; Cummins, Inc.; and KOHLER Group. These companies have established partnerships with facility developers and principal contractors to maintain their market position and share
Read 108 page research report with ToC on "Data Center Generators Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Diesel, Gas), By Capacity (<1 MW, 1 - 2MW, >2MW), By Tier Standards (Tier I & II, Tier III, Tier IV), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-generators-market
Manufacturers, such as Cummins, Inc. and Himoinsa, are introducing technologically advanced generator sets that offer remote monitoring and control. These systems allow users to remotely observe and control engine and alternator data, power system status, load levels, and control system status. The advent of such systems is expected to propel the demand for generators in the market.
North America has a substantial revenue share in the overall market owing to the presence of a large number of data center facilities in the region. In addition, presence of key companies, such as KOHLER Group and Cummins Inc., also intensifies the competition in this region and contributes to the growing revenue share. With a rise in the number of data centers in developing economies like India, the Asia Pacific regional market is anticipated to record the fastest CAGR in the next seven years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global data center generators market based on product type, capacity, tier standards, and region:
- Data Center Generators Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Data Center Generators Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- <1 MW
- 1 MW-2 MW
- >2 MW
- Data Center Generators Tier Standards Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Tier I & II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
- Data Center Generators Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communications Infrastructure Industry, by Grand View Research:
- ROADM WSS Component Market – The market has witnessed considerable growth over the past few years owing to growing network bandwidth requirements across the globe.
- Logistics Insurance Market – The increasing foreign direct investment, establishment of free trade zones, and increasing globalization has resulted in the rapid growth of the transportation industry in the emerging countries.
- Wireless Infrastructure Market – The global wireless infrastructure market size was valued at USD 69.44 billion in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period due to rising traction of 4G, LTE, and 5G high-speed data connectivity network infrastructure capabilities.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.