The DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches provide a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network
TAIPEI, Taiwan, May 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- D-Link today launched the DGS-1250 Series Smart Managed Switches with 10G uplink ports, PoE output, high port density, multiple management interfaces, and advanced security features. All models include four built-in 10G SFP+ slots, providing high bandwidth connections. Support for IEEE 802.3af/at and a higher PoE budget up to 370 watts allow the PoE models DGS-1250-28XMP and DGS-1250-52XMP to power more devices and be installed in remote locations. A variety of management features such as the D-Link Network Assistant (DNA) and support for CLI* and SNMP that can work with D-Link D-View 7.0 or other NMS will allow for easy integration and management of the network. The series is also equipped with a complete lineup of L2 features, including IGMP snooping, port mirroring, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), as well as L3 lite Static Routing.
The DGS-1250 range of models include:
DGS-1250-28X: 4*10GE SFP+, 24 GE
DGS-1250-28XMP: 4*10GE SFP+, 24 PoE GE, 370 Watts
DGS-1250-52X: 4*10GE SFP+, 48 GE
DGS-1250-52XMP: 4*10GE SFP+, 48 PoE GE, 370 Watts
- Static Routing - network administrators can divide the network into VLANs, increasing network efficiency
- Auto Voice VLAN and Surveillance Mode - allows voice and video traffic to be automatically identified and prioritized over regular network traffic
- D-Link's Innovative Safeguard Engine - helps protect switches against traffic flooding from malicious attacks
- Access Control List (ACL) - enhances network security and helps protect internal IT network
- IP-MAC-Port Binding - enhances user access control to prevent unauthorized access to network devices
- 802.1x Port-based Authentication - authenticates all users and devices accessing the network
The DGS-1250 series switches are currently available for purchase from D-Link resellers and distributors.
* Full management support will be available after the 2nd firmware release
D-Link is a global leader in connecting people, businesses, and cities with our computer networking solutions and technology. Our innovative products and services meet the needs of digital home consumers, small to medium sized businesses, enterprise environments, and service providers. D-Link implements and supports unified network solutions that integrate capabilities in switching, wireless, broadband, IP surveillance, and cloud-based network management. An award-winning designer, developer, and manufacturer for over 30 years, D-Link has grown from a group of friends in Taiwan into a global brand with over 2,000 employees in 60 countries.
D-Link and D-Link logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries. All other third party marks mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Copyright © 2019. D-Link. All Rights Reserved