SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global compressed air treatment equipment market size is expected to reach USD 11.31 billion by 2025 registering a CAGR of 7.0%, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Compressed air treatment equipment offers several benefits, such as lowering the dew point of the air and removing contaminants that may negatively impact the air compressor.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The global compressed air treatment equipment market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.0% from 2019 to 2025 on account of rising need for treated compressed air in several manufacturing industries
- The dryers segment accounted for a major share in 2018 due to increased demand for refrigerated dryers as a result of their ability to ensure the quality of end products and provide dry air needed to extend the life of the equipment
- The desiccant dryers segment is expected to witness a considerable growth over the forecast period due to the ability of these products to purify compressed air by absorbing the moisture
- The F&B industry led the market in 2018 and is likely to maintain the dominance owing to the need to adhere to strict hygiene restrictions that govern the industry
- Asia Pacific accounted for 32.96% of the overall revenue share in 2018 and is expected to witness the fastest CAGR over the forecast years owing to rapid expansion of F&B and manufacturing industries in the region
- Atlas Copco Corporation; Donaldson Company, Inc.; Beko Technologies; Boge Compressors Limited; and Gardner Denver, Inc. are some of the key companies in the global market
- These companies emphasize on expanding their market presence through mergers & acquisitions and product innovations
Read 196 page research report with TOC on "Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Filters, Dryers, Aftercoolers), By End Use (F&B, Chemical, Pharma, Healthcare, Paper), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/compressed-air-treatment-equipment-market
Furthermore, the compressed air treatment equipment allows the system to run more efficiently and extends the system's life by reducing rust and corrosion caused by contaminated air. This has led to an increased adoption of these systems, which is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Rising concerns about food safety have resulted in food manufacturers focusing on implementing air treatment equipment to avoid any contamination and to maintain quality.
This is also a key factor expected to drive demand across the food & beverage (F&B) industry. Chemical, F&B, and others are the major end-use sectors. The F&B industry is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to rising need for dry and clean air in numerous critical end-use applications. Moreover, rise in the number of F&B manufacturing firms, particularly in U.S., is projected to provide growth opportunities for the market in the years to come.
Grand View Research has segmented the global compressed air treatment equipment market on the basis of product, end use, and region:
- Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Particulate Filters/Pre-filters
- Coalescing Filter/Oil Removal
- Adsorber Filter/Oil Vapor Removal
- Filtered Centrifugal Separator
- High Temperature After-filters
- Moisture Separators
- Compressed Air Treatment Equipment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Food & Beverages
- Compressed Air Treatment Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Easter Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South-East Asia
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on HVAC & Construction Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Fire Suppression System Market – Increasing awareness among organizations related to fire protection including safeguarding the structure and minimizing human loss are expected to be the key drivers for growth of global fire suppression market.
- Incinerator Market – Increasing amount of waste is expected to be the key driver for the global incinerator market growth over the forecast period. Increasing pollution and growing concern related to its hazardous effects are anticipated to catapult demand.
- Iron And Steel Market – Global iron & steel market is expected to witness rapid growth owing to strong demand from construction and transportation sector over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.