SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global automotive motor market size is expected to reach USD 49.07 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. Automotive industry is currently going through technological advancements to cater to the changing consumer preferences. Automotive manufacturers emphasize on producing efficient motors. Furthermore, rising need for fuel-efficient vehicles is fueling the need for automotive motors with better performance and higher efficiency. Rising demand for fuel efficient vehicles along with stringent environmental norms is also resulting in development of lightweight raw materials without having to compromise the structural strength of the components.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Brushed DC motor segment is expected to account for the highest automotive motor market share in terms of revenue over the forecast period ascribed to the factors, such as simple usage and low cost
- Increasing demand for electrification of vehicles over the last few years is estimated to catapult the traction motors segment during the forecast period
- Safety motors segment is anticipated to witness significant growth by 2025 owing to the increasing stringency of government rules and regulations regarding incorporation of safety systems in vehicles
- Comfort application segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the next six years as comfort motor increased riding capability
- Passenger vehicles segment is likely to emerge as a dominant segment over the forecast period owing to the rising production volumes of passenger vehicles across the globe
- Asia Pacific dominated the market with more than 35% revenue share in 2018, owing to increasing vehicle production in developing countries of China, India, and Japan along with the rising demand for advanced safety features such as seat belt reminders, anti-lock braking systems and so on
- Key players such as Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Nidec Corporation, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation dominated the market in 2018 with their emphasis on expanding market presence through mergers and acquisitions
Read 97 page research report with ToC on "Automotive Motor Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Motor Type (Brushed DC, Traction), By Application, By Sales Channel (OEM, Aftermarket), By Vehicle Type, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-motor-market
Rising preference for electric vehicles coupled with the increasing automobile production is anticipated to drive the automotive motors market in the forthcoming years. Automotive motors are widely used in car chassis, powertrain systems, internal/external comfort control systems, and safety systems. Currently, these motors are also being implemented in automated doors, wipers, sunroof systems, massage seats, and adjustable mirrors of vehicles. Increasing demand for vehicles with these advancements is expected to fuel the market growth.
Rising adoption of electric vehicles to alleviate problems, such as oil dependency, global warming, and environmental pollution is expected to bode well for the market growth. Various governments have initiated and implemented policies to encourage the production and adoption of electric vehicles. Factors, such as developments in electric vehicle production technology and rising emphasis on renewable energy are expected to drive the demand for electric vehicles. Increasing government support for green vehicles is projected to further propel the demand. Improving battery technology and forthcoming regulation of Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicles are boosting the outlook for electric vehicles. Rising popularity of electric vehicles is anticipated spur many innovations in automotive electric motors. Electric car manufacturers prefer using automotive motors in vehicles owing to low maintenance, higher efficiency, high operating speed, and quick response.
Grand View Research has segmented the global automotive motor market based on motor type, sales channel, application, vehicle type and region:
- Automotive Motor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Brushed DC Motor
- Brushless DC Motor
- Stepper Motor
- Traction Motor
- Automotive Motor Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Automotive Motor Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Automotive Motor Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Electric Vehicle
- Non-Electric Vehicle
- Automotive Motor Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Electronic Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ultra-Portable Internet Devices Market – Ultra-portable internet devices including ultra-mobile PCs (UMPC), mobile internet devices (MID) and ultra-mobile devices (UMDs) have been witnessing growing market penetration over the past few years.
- Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market – Decreased time for household activities is one of the key forces driving this residential robotic vacuum cleaner market.
- Wireless Power Transmission Market – Limitations regarding wire-based power transmission and the ability of wireless power devices to transmit power with strong electromagnetic field are expected to have a positive impact on market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.