SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global abrasive blasting nozzle market size is anticipated to reach USD 267.4 million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.5% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing adoption of abrasive blasting machines for cleaning, repairing, and surface finishing, among other applications, is expected to drive the market growth. Construction projects being aggressively pursued, particularly in developing economies, such as India and Brazil, are also expected to contribute to the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The carbide tip segment accounted for the largest share of approximately 57% in 2019 and is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period
- The marine segment emerged as the highest revenue-generating segment in 2019 and was valued at approximately USD 64 million
- Harder materials offer better wear resistance but incur high replacement costs and are susceptible to cracks under rough handling
- Distributors and suppliers are offering a myriad of abrasive blasting nozzles at competitive prices and are also guaranteeing efficient delivery
- End users are making buying decisions on the basis of the shape, orifice, abrasive velocity, and material of the nozzle as well as the blasting surface
- The popularity of nozzles complying with the ISO and OSHA, among other standards and codes, is increasing.
Read 108 page research report with ToC on "Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Nozzle Type (Venturi Nozzle, Straight Bore Nozzle, Wide Throat Nozzle), By Material, By Bore Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/abrasive-blasting-nozzle-market
Additionally, the key companies are developing nozzles that reduce the lifetime healthcare costs, OSHA noise citations, incidents of worker hearing damage, and enhance workplace productivity. Vendors are particularly focusing on using advanced materials to develop light-weight nozzles as part of the efforts to reduce the overall operator fatigue and enhance workplace productivity. Vendors are also employing proprietary technologies to reduce the exit velocity while effectively maintaining the particle velocity, thereby reducing the noise levels at the source without compromising with productivity.
Abrasive blasting nozzles are being used for diverse applications as different types, such as venturi nozzles that offer high abrasive velocity, angled nozzles that are ideal for compact spaces, and straight bore nozzles that are suitable for close-range spot blasting, are introduced in the market. The ability to blast nozzles to ensure consistent surface finishing is expected to open significant opportunities in the market over the forecast period. For instance, blasting nozzles are increasingly being used for sandblasting operations on automobiles to strip-off paint, rust, grease, and oil.
Grand View Research has segmented the global abrasive blasting nozzle market on the basis of nozzle type, material, end-use, bore size, and region:
- Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Venturi Nozzle
- Straight Bore Nozzle
- Wide Throat Nozzle
- Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Carbide Tips
- Tungsten Carbide
- Boron Carbide
- Silicon Carbide
- Ceramic Tips
- Steel Tips
- Abrasive Blasting Nozzle End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Marine (Shipyard)
- Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Bore Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- 5/16 Inch
- 3/8 Inch
- 7/16 Inch
- Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Abrasive Blasting Nozzle Market
- Kennametal Inc.
- Clemco Industries Corporation
- Marco Group International
- Graco Inc.
Find more research reports on HVAC & Construction Industry, by Grand View Research:
- HVAC Control Systems Market – The global HVAC control systems market size was valued at USD 13.1 billion in 2018 and is expected to register a CAGR of 12.2% from 2019 to 2025.
- Industrial Air Filtration Market – The global industrial air filtration market size was valued at USD 10.4 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2027.
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems Market – The global pneumatic conveying systems market size was valued at USD 24.87 billion in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.