DUBLIN, Oct. 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx9sfp/carbon_black) has announced the addition of the "Carbon Black World Data Book 2015" report to their offering.
This report is an essential resource for anyone involved in the carbon black industry. Published annually and updated quarterly, the report provides extensive proprietary data on carbon black capacity, capacity utilization, production, trade, demand, market share, and pricing.
This 355-page report provides an up-to-date overview of the $16 billion global market for carbon black, a reinforcing filler and pigment used mainly in the rubber, plastics, paint, and ink industries. The report provides detailed coverage for 26 leading countries, as well as demand for 16 smaller national markets. Historical data are provided for all years from 2004 through 2014, while forecasts are provided for all years from 2015 through 2020, as well as 2025.
Data provided for each country and region include carbon black capacity by company and plant, capacity utilization, production, imports, exports, apparent consumption, demand by market (passenger tires, truck/bus tires, other tires, non-tire rubber, and specialty applications) and demand by grade (tread, carcass, and other), as well as market value and average pricing. Note that this report includes only furnace black and so excludes small volume specialty blacks such as thermal black, acetylene black, lamp black, gas black, channel black, etc.
The 2015 edition of the Carbon Black World Data Book has been fully revised and expanded. Major features of the report include:
- A separate Excel spreadsheet containing all of the report's statistical data as well as extensive supplemental data; (including data for years not presented in the report)
- Capacity by plant, by company, and by region, including grades produced (where available);
- A complete list of recent capacity expansions and plant closures, as well as status updates for future expansions, including their effect on capacity;
- Company sales and market share in US dollars for North America, South America, European Union, Eastern Europe, Asia (China, India, and Japan), and Africa/Mideast;
- Carbon black imports by source and exports by destination for 51 countries;
- A comprehensive listing of recent & proposed tire plant capacity expansions, including company, location, tire types, budget, and ramp-up schedule;
- Historical data and forecasts for motor vehicle production and motor vehicles in use by world, region, and major country;
For more information visit
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets