Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market Report 2020-2030
LONDON, March 5, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Forecasts & Analysis by Component (Hardware Equipment, Software, and Services), by Solution (Communication Infrastructure, Surveillance Infrastructure, Navigation Infrastructure, and Others), by End User (Agriculture, Real Estate & Construction, Industrial & Energy, Press & Media, Logistics & Transportation, Entertainment, Public Safety & Security, and Others) & by Regional and National Plus Profiles of Top Companies Developing Unmanned Traffic Management Systems
Global Unmanned Traffic Management Market Report 2020-2030 Forecasts, Financials and Analysis
Now: Why is the global unmanned Traffic Management market important right now?
As part of the broader $608.2 Unmanned Traffic Management market space, there are massive revenue streams within communication infrastructure segment to tap into. This report shows you where these business opportunities are.
Due to growing drones/UVAs in airspace, governmental body and OEMs are majorly focusing towards use of unmanned traffic management systems for smooth operations.
What are the global Unmanned Traffic Management market prospects?
Visiongain's definitive new report assesses that the Unmanned Traffic Management market will reach $608.2 Mn in 2019. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 19.4% for the five-year period 2020-2025, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,729.0 Mn by the end of 2025.
Visiongain's timely 177-page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
Read on to discover how this report can help you develop your business.
This report addresses the pertinent issues:
• Where are the most lucrative market prospects?
• Who are the leadings companies and what does the competitive landscape look like?
• What are the regional, technical and regulatory barriers to market entry?
• What are the technological issues and roadmap driving the market?
• Why is the market prospering and how can you fully exploit this?
• When will the market fully mature and why?
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/unmanned-traffic-management-utm-market-report-2020-2030/#download_sampe_div
Research and analysis highlights
• Independent, impartial and objective analysis
• 158 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the global unmanned Traffic Management market prospects
• Global Unmanned Traffic Management market forecast and analysis 2020-2030
• 3 Unmanned Traffic Management submarket forecasts by component covering the period 2020-2030
• 4 Unmanned Traffic Management submarket forecasts by solution from 2020-2030
• 8 Unmanned Traffic Management submarket forecasts by end user from 2020-2030
• 18 leading national Unmanned Traffic Management market forecasts from 2020-2030
• Analysis of the Unmanned Traffic Management set to become mandatory in North America
• Profiles of 10 leading companies, involved with Unmanned Traffic Management with key financial metrics
• Porter's Five Forces analysis
And there's more.
How this report will benefit you
• You have almost certainly an excess of conflicting and yet unclear information – you want one definitive report to base your business decisions upon – this Visiongain report provides that clarity
• Our insightful report speaks to your needs for definitive market data, objective impartial analysis and immediate clear conclusions – to allow you to formulate clear decisive business strategies
• You need the information now in an easily digestible form – this is where this Visiongain reports excels
• Forecasts give you a crucial advantage. That knowledge of the future is central to your strategic decision making.
• Knowledge is vital to you and your business. You need every piece of evidence to inform your crucial investment decisions – let Visiongain give you that clear advantage
• Without this vital report, you will fall behind your competitors
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/unmanned-traffic-management-utm-market-report-2020-2030/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Aviation Capacity Resources AB
L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC)
Dubai Civil Aviation Authority (DCAA)
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)
Japan Civil Aviation Bureau (JCAB)
Korea Agency for Infrastructure Technology Advancement (KAIA)
Korea Institute of Aviation Safety Technology (KIAST)
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Polish Air Navigation Services Agency (PANSA)
Road and Transport Authority (RTA)
Single European Sky ATM Research (SESAR)
South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA)
The Department of Airspace Control (DECEA)
UK Royal Air Force (RAF)
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com