Global Anti-Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drugs Market Forecast to 2029
Antifibrotics, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Anti-inflammatory Drugs, Immunosuppressants, Other MoA, Innovator Drugs
LONDON, Jan. 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.7% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2018, the anti-fibrotics held the largest market share (51%) followed by the tyrosine kinase inhibitors.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 171-page report you will receive 69 tables and 97 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 171-page Visiongain report provides clear detailed insight into the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand-new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
To request sample pages from this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-anti-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-drugs-market-forecast-to-2029/#download_sampe_div
• Global Anti-Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Drugs market forecasts to 2029
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market by mechanism of action:
• Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors
• Anti-inflammatory Drugs
• Other MoA
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market by Innovator and Off-label drugs:
• Innovator Drugs
• Off-label Drugs
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these national markets:
• EU5: Germany, France, the UK, Italy, Spain
• Rest of World
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2029 for these marketed drugs:
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market. It discusses:
• Diagnosed Prevalence of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis in the G7 markets
• Epidemiology of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis by disease severity
• Epidemiology of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis by gender
• Discussion on novel clinical molecules under development for the treatment of Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Pricing and Reimbursement Overview on Ofev and Esbriet (by NICE, SMC, PBAC, CADTH, G-BA, HAS)
• A SWOT Analysis on the anti-idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis drugs market
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-anti-idiopathic-pulmonary-fibrosis-drugs-market-forecast-to-2029/
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
American Thoracic Society (ATS)
Asahi Kasei Pharma
Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) (Canada)
European Respiratory Society (ERS)
Global Blood Therapeutics
Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS) (France)
Ildong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Institut für Qualität und Wirtschaftlichkeit im Gesundheitswesen (IQWiG) (Germany)
Japanese Respiratory Society (JRS)
Latin American Thoracic Association (ALAT)
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) (Australia)
ProMetic Life Sciences
Scottish Medicines Consortium (SMC) (Scotland)
Shionogi & Co., Ltd
To see a report overview please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org