Analysis by Type (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Water), by Application (Residential, Commercial and Industrial) Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
LONDON, Sept. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ --
• Heat pump is used to either pump or move heat from one place to another with the help of electricity.
• It mainly comprises an expansion valve, a condenser, an evaporator, and a compressor.
Market Overview and Trends
• For climates with moderate heating and cooling needs, heat pumps offer an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioners.
• The most common type of heat pump is the air-source heat pump, which transfers heat between your house and the outside air.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Rise in contribution of heat pumping technology in reduction of co2–emissions
• Surge in government regulations for increasing energy efficiency
• Increasing investments in commercial and residential sectors
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High installation cost of energy-efficient heat pumps
• Dearth of awareness regarding benefits of heat pumps in developing and underdeveloped countries
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-heat-pump-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Air-to-Air systems market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
• Industrial Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Latin America Middle East and Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Companies are actively engaged in different developmental strategies such as merger & acquisition and new product launch in order to improve and increase their foothold in the global heat pump market.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Green Planet Supply Technologies
Kensa Heat Pumps
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com