LONDON, Aug. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Type (Dedicated, Multifunctional), by Installation (Generation, Transmission, Distribution), by Station (Nonautomated, Automated), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• The digital fault recorder is a device proficient of acquiring and memorising up to 32 analogue and 128 digital inputs.
• It is fully configurable and programmable that uses a personal computer connected through serial port. In addition, the application program of the device can be updated locally and remotely.
Market Overview and Trends
• The fault recorder provides for automatic remote transmission of data via Ethernet or modem.
• The digital fault recorder is delivered with a PC management program that allows the complete configuration of the fault recorder with the option of labelling and calibrating the inputs.
• It provides real-time display of the status of all inputs.
• Digital fault recorder triggers that generated the recordings and their key characteristics.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Significant rise in need for reliable power supply system.
• Surge in demand for digital substations.
• Rise in government initiatives for power grid infrastructures
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital investment
• Cyber security issues for processor based devices
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-digital-fault-recorder-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• Dedicated Market, 2019-2029
• Multifunctional Market, 2019-2029
• Generation Market, 2019-2029
• Transmission Market, 2019-2029
• Distribution Market, 2019-2029
• Nonautomated Market, 2019-2029
• Automated Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East Market, 2019-2029
• Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Key players are focusing towards adoption of strategies such as contracts and agreements and new product development.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved digital fault recorder technology across various sectors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email email@example.com to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
CSD Instruments India Private Limited
ERLPhase Power Technologies Ltd
GE Grid Solutions
Kingsly Instrumentation & Communication Pvt Ltd
MB Control & Systems Pvt. Ltd
PHOENIX TECHNOLOGIES INC
Shandong Kehui Power Automation Co Ltd
Utility Systems Inc
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org