LONDON, August 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Analysis by Capacity (>10 MW, 10–150 MW, 151–300 MW, >300 MW), by Prime Mover (Gas & Steam Turbine, Reciprocating Engine, Fuel Cell), by End User (District Energy, Residential, On-Site Industrial, Commercial), Company and Country Analysis and Forecasts
• Combined heat and power (CHP) systems, also termed as cogeneration, generate electricity and useful thermal energy in a single, integrated system.
• Heat, which is usually wasted in conventional power generation, is recovered as useful energy that avoids the losses that would otherwise be incurred from separate generation of heat and power.
Market Overview and Trends
• Conventional generation is essentially inefficient, only converting on average about a third of the input fuel's potential energy into usable energy.
• New generations of turbines and reciprocating engines uses advanced materials and computer-aided design techniques that have dramatically increased equipment efficiency and reliability while reducing costs and pollutant emissions.
• The benefits of cogeneration technology over the conventional technology are the cost reductions in the manufacturing processes by reducing the redundant energy consumption.
Download samples here:
Factors Influencing the Market Growth:
• Surge in demand for energy efficiency in industries.
• Increased use of natural gas for power generation.
• Government initiatives to promote CHP.
Factors Restraining the Market Growth:
• High capital investment
• High installation and maintenance costs
To find out more about this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/report/global-combined-heat-power-market-report-2019-2029/
Market Segmentation 2019-2029:
• >10 MW Market, 2019-2029
• 10–150 MWMarket, 2019-2029
• 151–300 MWMarket, 2019-2029
• >300 MWMarket, 2019-2029
• Gas & Steam Turbine Market
• Reciprocating Engine Market
• Fuel Cell Market
• District Energy Market, 2019-2029
• Residential Market, 2019-2029
• On-Site Industrial Market, 2019-2029
• Commercial Market, 2019-2029
Focused regional forecasts and analysis explore the future opportunities:
• North America Market, 2019-2029
• Europe Market, 2019-2029
• Asia-Pacific Market, 2019-2029
• Middle East Market, 2019-2029
• Africa Market, 2019-2029
• Enhanced adoption of these engines by the key players of the industry in residential establishments on account of its operability in low power range will fuel the product adoption.
• Companies are strategically expanding their global presence and offering improved combined heat & power technology across various sectors.
Did you know that we also offer a report add-on service? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss any customized research needs you may have.
Companies covered in the report include:
Aegis Energy Services Inc.
Ballard Power Systems
Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd
Caterpillar Energy Solutions (MWM)
Ceramic Fuel Cells Limited
Honda Motor Corporation. Ltd.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd
Marathon Engine Systems
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd
Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co. KG
Yanmar Holdings Co., Ltd
To discuss this report please e-mail Sara Peerun on email@example.com