DUBLIN, November 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjz2fg/virtualized) has announced the addition of the "Virtualized Datacenter: Hardware and Software Markets: 2014 - 2019" report to their offering.
Datacenter virtualization represents a flexible, elastic and cost effective alternative physical datacenter operations. Datacenter virtualization is achieved through two methods. The first is virtualization of computing infrastructure, storage networks, and associated security and management components. Server virtualization, followed by storage, and then network are the precursors leading virtualization on a broader scale. Another aspect of virtual datacenters is through a layer of software above virtualized hardware termed as software defined datacenter.
This Mind Commerce research evaluates the market for datacenter virtualization with an emphasis on hardware and software components. This report assesses the market opportunities for vendors, solution providers, and cloud service providers including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS. The report includes forecasts for all key areas: overall virtualization market, integrated virtualized datacenters, and virtualized components including hardware, software, and software control.
All purchases of this report includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Network operators
- Datacenter operators
- Infrastructure providers
- Managed service providers
- Cloud and virtualization companies
- Associations and technology groups
- Corporate and institutional investors
- Hardware and Software Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Identify the drivers for H/W and S/W virtualization
- Key market predictions for datacenter virtualization
- Identify leading solutions for datacenter virtualization
- Understand the steps involved in datacenter virtualization
- Understand the impact of datacenter virtualization on enterprise
- Identify leading companies and emerging players in virtualization
In addition, any purchase of the this report will receive any one (their choice) report of the following reports:
- Modernizing Cloud, Virtual and Physical Environments for Data Protection
- Cloud Video Technology Integration Planning and Solutions
- Cloud Computing Assessment: Opportunities, Challenges, and Outlook for the Enterprise
- Services in the Cloud: What Organizations must know about Everything as a Service (XaaS)
- Understanding Virtualization in the Cloud
- Corporate Learning and Development: E-learning and Cloud-based Instruction 2014
These bonus reports are not part of the syndicated report library and are otherwise only available to exclusive customers
Key Topics Covered:
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. VIRTUAL DATACENTER TECHNOLOGY
4. COMPANIES AND SOLUTIONS
5. Markets For Virtualized Datacenters
6. SUMMARY AND CONCLUSIONS
- BMC Software Inc.
- Calient Technologies
- Cisco System Inc.
- Citrix Systems Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- EMC Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- NEC Corp
- Oracle Inc.
- Palo Alto Corp.
- Piston Cloud Computing Inc.
- SAP SE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vjz2fg/virtualized
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets