- Global RFID tags market is estimated to show substantial growth and reach to US$ 29.4 Bn by 2030. Increased focus of several industry leaders to improve the efficiency of their products is key factor driving market growth.
- Asia Pacific RFID tags market is foreseen to grow at promising pace during assessment period.
ALBANY, N.Y, Nov. 12, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Radiofrequency identification (RFID) tags technology is widely utilized for automated identification of objects, people, materials, and animals. From past few years, this technology is gaining traction across various end-use industries worldwide. One of the key reasons attributed to scenario is ability of these products to various advantages such as low power requirement, location assistance, and flexibility.
RFID tags find application in various industrial sectors such as construction, oil and gas, retail, port management, and e-Commerce. This wide range of application shows that the global RFID tags market will expand at rapid pace during the forecast period of 2020 to 2030.
Analysts at TMR largely concur that the global RFID tags market is likely to show growth at stupendous speed on the back of plethora of factors. Some of the important factors fueling market growth include thriving retail and e-Commerce sectors in developed as well as developing countries, growing use of RFID tags in various industrial sectors, and technological advancements in this sector.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=23867
Key Findings of RFID Tags Market Report
- The global RFID tags market is foreseen to expand at promising CAGR of ~10% during 2020–2030.
- The market is predicted to account for valuation of US$ 29.4 Bn by 2030.
- The total valuation of the market for RFID tags was approximately US$ 11.5 Bn in 2020.
- North America accounts for lion's share of the RFID tags market.
- The abovementioned region is anticipated to maintain its dominance in the forthcoming years.
- The Asia Pacific RFID tags market is predicted to hold promising market share during the assessment period of 2020 to 2030.
Explore 238 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on RFID Tags Market (Type: Active RFID Tags and Passive RFID Tags; Form Factor: Labels, Cards, Fobs, Hard Tags, and Others; and Application: Retail & Wholesale, Agriculture, Healthcare/Medical, BFSI, Transportation & Logistics, Education, and Others) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/rfid-tags-market.html
RFID Tags Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Various companies engaged in the logistics and e-Commerce sectors are increasing focus toward supply chain management. As a result, they are growing use of RFID tags. This factor is generating noteworthy demand avenues in the global RFID tags market.
- With increased application of RFID tags in various end-use industries, computer scientists and engineers across the globe are growing their efforts to advance the efficiency of the RFID technology. As a result, the market for RFID tags is experiencing prominent development opportunities in the forthcoming years.
- In recent period, total cost for the implementation of RFID technology has decreased immensely. This situation is resulted in increased adoption of this technology by considerable number of manufacturers and retailers from across the globe to tag various types of products. This scenario depicts that the vendors operating in the global RFID tags market will gather substantial sales avenues during 2020 to 2030.
Analyze global RFID tags market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=23867
RFID Tags Market: Competitive Assessment
- The global RFID tags market experiences presence of many active players. As a result, the competitive landscape of the market is relatively fierce.
- Major players operating in the market are increasing efforts to advance the precision of RFID tags. This strategy is estimated to help them in the expansion of their businesses in the forthcoming years.
- The list of important vendors operating in the RFID tags market includes Honeywell Corporation, FUJITSU, Alien Technology, NXP Semiconductors N.V., Avery Dennison Corporation, Atmel Corp, Confidex Ltd., Checkpoint Systems, HID Global Corporation, GAO RFID, Invengo Information Technology Co., Ltd, and Impinj Inc.
The RFID tags market can be segmented as follows:
- Active RFID Tags
- Passive RFID Tags
- Hard Tags
- Retail & Wholesale
- Transportation & Logistics
- Others (Automotive and Food & Beverages)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global IT & Telecom Industry:
Data Erasure Solutions Market – The data erasure solutions market is expected to expand at a rapid pace in the coming years. Increase in the use of cloud infrastructure across the world is primarily driving demand for data erasure solutions. This is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Electronic Shelf Label Market – Growing adoption of store automation in retail stores across the world is primarily driving demand for ESL systems. This is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period. Moreover, technological advancement and stringent regulations against misleading product prices is expected to fuel the ESL market in the near future.
Technical Illustration Software Market – The global technical illustration software market is expected to reach US$4,935.7 Mn by 2026, expanding at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2018 to 2026. North America held a prominent share of the technical illustration software market in 2017 and is projected to be at the forefront of global demand. The market in the region is expected to expand at a significant CAGR OF 4.4% during the forecast period, 2018-2026.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/rfid-tags-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research