- Growing preference for minimally invasive procedures is set to fuel demand for urology imaging equipment
- Rapidly ageing population will be a contributing factor towards growth in the market over the forecast period
- X-Ray/Fluoroscopy segment under the product type category will dominate growth in the global urology imaging equipment market
ALBANY, N.Y., July 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The market for urology imaging equipment is set to grow at a steady pace over the next few years and a variety of growth factors will help it take on a high growth trajectory. Some of the prominent growth factors include growing prevalence of urological diseases and notable technological advancement in the field.
As per Transparency Market Research, "Growing at a compound annual growth rate of 4% from 2019 to 2027, the global urology imaging equipment market will reach a higher valuation of about USD 1.9 billion by 2027 – a notable increase from USD 1.3 billion in 2018. It states that multimodality integration technologies will play a significant role in market growth over the forecast period."
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Urology Imaging Equipment Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
Key Findings of Global Urology Imaging Equipment Market Study:
- Product-wise, segment for X-ray/Fluoroscopy will account for a sizeable share of the market, dominate growth over the next few years
- Advancement in technology such as in multimodality integration will drive global urological equipment market forward
- The interventional segment will dominate growth under the application category over the forecast period
- Based on end-user, hospitals will account for a large share of growth
Analyze global urology imaging equipment market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Drivers of Growth in Global Urology Imaging Equipment Market:
Growing prevalence of urological diseases is propelling global urology imaging market on an upward growth trajectory. As per Transparency Market Research, there are multiple factors keeping the market buoyant over the forecast period. A glimpse is provided below:
- Growing numbers of geriatric people is paving way for growth in the market over the forecast period
- By 2050, 2 billion people will occupy the age group of 60 and over, one in every six people in the world will be aged 65 and over
- Inclination towards minimally invasive procedures is contributing to increasing demand for urological imaging equipment
- Technological advancement is fuelling growth in the market; innovation holds key place in the overall scheme for growth
For a detailed analysis of global urology imaging equipment market by product, application, end-user, and region, visit TOC https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/76251
Regional Analysis of Global Urology Imaging Equipment Market:
- North America will account for a major share of the global urology imaging equipment market over the stated forecast period
- Presence of prominent players, well-structured healthcare infrastructure and increase in research and development activities will contribute to the region's prominent position
- Notable growth would be noted in Asia Pacific (APAC) over the forecast period owing to a large patient pool and growing adoption of advanced technology
Purchase the Urology Imaging Equipment Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Competitive Landscape of Global Urology Imaging Equipment Market:
Leading players in the global urology imaging equipment market are Stryker, Olympus Corporation, Guerbet, GE Healthcare (General Electric Company), KARL STORZ, Siemens Healthineers, Richard Wolf GmbH, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Boston Scientific Corporation., among others.
Transparency Market Research has profiled these in a comprehensive manner. The report carries information on recent developments, product portfolio, and business strategies. It also notes that the vendor landscape is slightly fragmented, competitive and marked with a host of growth strategies deployed by market players to lay claim to a larger market share.
Global Urology Imaging Equipment Market: Segmentation
Urology Imaging Equipment Market, by Product
- Endovision Systems
- X-ray/Fluoroscopy Imaging Systems
- Urology Operating Tables
- Ultrasound Systems
Urology Imaging Equipment Market, by Application
Urology Imaging Equipment Market, by End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Urology Imaging Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Gene Therapy Market: According to the report, the global gene therapy market was valued at US$ 17.0 Mn in 2017 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 40.0% from 2018 to 2026. New product approvals, promising therapeutic outcomes of gene therapy, and high prevalence of non-Hodgkin Lymphoma are anticipated to drive the global market in the next few years.
Chronic Kidney Disease Drugs Market: Transparency Market Research notes, "The compound annual growth rate of the market over the forecast period would be 3.60%. This will translate to various positive outcomes. Some of these include increase in market worth from USD 11.5 billion in the year 2015 to USD 15.8 billion in the year 2024."
Ureteroscopes Market: The global ureteroscopes market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.2% during the period from 2017 to 2025. By the end of this period, the valuation of the market is expected to reach US$1.1 billion, expanding from its worth of US$0.8 billion in 2017. Several manufacturers are increasingly focused on incorporating new, advanced technology, with an aim to stay ahead of others. Several players are also focusing on technological improvements in ureteroscopes, in order to gain a better foothold in the market.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/urology-imaging-equipment-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research