FELTON, Calif., Sept. 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global smart office market size is anticipated to reach USD 57.05 Billion by 2025. It is also expected to register 13.2% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025. This can be associated with the rapid developments being carried out in technologies like IoT coupled with an increasing need to develop energy-efficient devices for official usage.
The hardware component segment held the largest share across the global market in 2016 due to the development of several internet operated devices that can collect the real-time data of employees. While the service segment is projected to witness 15.0% CAGR from 2017 to 2025 on account of increasing deployment of cloud-based solutions.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Smart Office Market" Report 2025.
In 2016, the retrofit segment dominated the global market and is projected to continue its growth in the upcoming years on account of the rising need for installation of energy-saving technologies in these retrofit offices. On the other hand, the new construction segment is also anticipated to register substantial growth during the forecasted period, 2017 to 2025.
The smart offices market includes key players such as ABB Ltd.; Schneider Electric; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Honeywell International, Inc.; and Johnson Controls. They are implementing the latest technologies like IoT in their products to gain a competitive advantage over other players. Also, strategies like mergers and acquisitions are being undertaken by these players to widen their global reach.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The service segment is expected to witness 15.0% CAGR during the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025
- The retrofit office type segment is projected to register highest CAGR during the forecasted years, 2017 to 2025.
- North America held the largest share across the global smart office market in 2016.
- The key players in this market areABB Ltd.; Schneider Electric; Cisco Systems, Inc.; Honeywell International, Inc.; Johnson Controls; and Siemens AG.
Browse 87 page research report with TOC on "Global Smart Office Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-smart-office-market
Million Insights has segmented the global smart office market on the basis of component, office type, and region:
- Smart Office Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Security Systems & Controls
- Smart Lighting & Controls
- Energy Management Systems
- HVAC Control System
- Audio-Video Conferencing System
- Smart Office Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- New Construction
- Smart Office Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Read the latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
- B2C E-commerce Market - The global B2C e-commerce market size was accounted for USD 3.35 trillion in 2019. It is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecasted period, 2020 to 2027. Growing internet networks along with increasing income levels of the middle-class group is boosting the market growth.
- Pet Wearable Market - The global pet wearable market size was worth USD 1.6 billion in 2019. Further, it is projected to expand at 14.3% CAGR over the forecast period, 2020 to 2027. Emerging countries such as China and India have witnessed increased adoption in the pet population.
- Harmonic Filter Market - The harmonic filter market size across the globe was valued USD 768.5 million in 2017. It is projected to witness a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. The rising demand to reduce harmonic vibrations that are created by unstable loads present in electrical components is projected to trigger the market growth for harmonic filters across the globe.
- Metal Fabrication Equipment Market - The metal fabrication equipment market size across the globe was valued USD 68.36 billion in 2017. It is projected to witness 3.90% CAGR over the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025. Rising adoption of metal processing and machining equipment for the development of finished quality products are expected to drive the market growth in the upcoming years.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights