BANGALORE, India, April 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Applications such as industrial & power, and the potential to transport LNG over long distances without the need for heavy investment like pipelines, push the growth of the small scale LNG market across the globe. Factors such as lack of funding for infrastructure in certain regions like the Middle East and Africa and high CAPEX demand, along with a long payback period, are expected to hamper the Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) market growth being studied.
The Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) market size was estimated at USD 6.350 Billion in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 12.5 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 10.1% over the forecast period.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE SMALL SCALE LNG (SSLNG) MARKET SIZE
- Factors such as the opportunity to gain profits in a shorter period, combined with the rising use of LNG as a primary energy source, are expected to drive the small-scale LNG market size.
- Due to the growing demand for LNG as a source of fuel for ships and heavy-duty vehicles, the application for transportation is expected to provide a major boost for the small-scale LNG market. Because of the high capital investment needed for a small-scale LNG infrastructure, the construction of cost-effective small-scale LNG infrastructure is expected to provide significant opportunities for potential small-scale LNG technology providers and haulers.
- There is also increasing interest in SSLNG from the remote residential and industrial power generation sectors. The ability to use LNG in its liquid form, without going through the regasification process, helps small business developers to create more viable business models. SSLNG's benefits over large-scale LNG ventures are lower CAPEX, faster construction cycles, and quicker payoff periods.
REGION WISE SMALL SCALE LNG MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- The North America Small Scale LNG market is expected to post the highest CAGR in terms of volume during the forecast period. The growth of the region's small-scale LNG market is driven primarily by the industrial & power application.
- Throughout the forecast period, the APAC region is expected to account for the largest SSLNG market share. Growth in this area is due to increased demand from applications such as heavy-duty vehicles, manufacturing, & electricity. In 2017, the Asia Pacific occupied 54.3% of SSLNG sales market share. It is followed by Europe and North America, which accounts for 36.7% and 4.8%, respectively.
SMALL SCALE LNG MARKET SEGMENTATION
Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) Market by Region
- United States
- Other Regions.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Guanghui Energy
- Kunlun Energy
- Xilan Natural Gas
- Shaanxi Yanchang Petroleum
- Yuanheng Energy
- China National Coal Group
- Hebei Huaqi Natural Gas
- Nippon Gas
Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) Market Breakdown Data by Type
- Storage and Boil Off Gas
- LNG Transfer
- SSLNG Shipping Characteristics
- Small Regasification and Import Terminal
Small Scale LNG (SSLNG) MarketBreakdown Data by Application
VIEW SIMILAR REPORTS:
● Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Market Report
Global Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) market size is expected to reach USD 183.64 Billion by 2025, from USD 124.250 Billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 5.7 % in the forecast period. In 2018, APAC had the largest market share of 54.19% and will witness steady growth in the years to come. Europe accounts for 29.06% market share during the forecast period. Any changes from North America, which holds a market share of 7.65 percent in 2018, may impact the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production pattern.
● LNG Bunkering Market Report
The LNG Bunkering market size will grow to USD 61.100 Billion by 2025, from USD 1.200 Billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 63.5 % during the forecast period.
LNG Bunkering is a form of service in which LNG fuel is transferred to an LNG fuelled ship from a specified source of distribution. This requires the participation of numerous parties, from the ship side, LNG manufacturer, ports, security forces, administrations, and policymakers. In this report, LNG bunkering only refers to LNG bunkering fuel.
● Large Scale LNG Terminals Market Report
In 2019, the Large Scale LNG Terminals market size was estimated at USD 1.920 Billion and is expected to reach USD 2.650 Billion in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.1%.
The Liquefied Natural Gas Terminal is a structure intended to store liquefied natural gas. It consists of special tanks, ships, building structures, port infrastructure and pipelines.
Rising focus on the production of shale gas has changed the demographic demand for a number of energy-producing regions around the globe over the last few years. The urgency of improving production and supply infrastructure as a result of these changes is a key driver of growth for the global large scale LNG terminals market.
● Liquefied (LNG) Compressor Market Report
LNG compressors are primarily compressed natural gas (including content, methane, propane, etc.) with relatively high pressure and high-risk levels. LNG compressors are oil-free compressors. Oil-free lubrication is used between cylinder liner pistons to ensure that natural gas is not contaminated during transportation.
● Floating LNG (FLNG) Terminal Market Report
Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) refers to water-based liquefied natural gas (LNG) operations using technologies designed to enhance natural gas supplies offshore.
The research report studies the demand for floating LNG terminals using various methodologies and analyses to provide reliable and in-depth industry knowledge. This is broken into several sections to cover various areas of the business for a better understanding. Afterward, each field is built to help the reader understand each region's growth potential and its contribution to the global market.
● Planned LNG Market Market Report
The Planned LNG Market is experiencing significant demand due to the production of unconventional gas sources, as well as advancement in offshore liquefaction technology & exploration of offshore gas.
In addition, market growth is driven significantly by the construction of liquefaction plants and the increase in demand for LNG. However, the increase of shale gas production in developing economies has reduced the reliability of natural gas imports, generating surpluses for exports of LNG and, in effect, boosts the demand.
● Small Scale LNG Terminals Market Report
The research report analyses the demand for Small Scale LNG Terminals using various methodologies and analyses to provide reliable and comprehensive market information. This report is broken into several sections to cover various areas of the business for a better understanding. Each field is built to help the reader understand the region's growth potential and its contribution to the global market.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91 9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports