- Reduced risk of cross-contamination, better cost-transparency, and comparable performance with reusable ones to boost acceptance among urologists and procurement managers (PMs)
- Grasper-integrated disposable flexible cystoscopes gathering traction in diagnosing and treating lower urinary disorders; demand for advanced instruments for flexible cystoscopy procedures to offer incremental opportunities to market players
ALBANY, N.Y., Oct. 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The significant risk of cystoscopy-related transmission of pathogens and concerns of costly and labor-intensive reprocessing associated with reusable cystoscopes have shifted the attention toward single use cystoscopes. Single use cystoscopes are characterized by being market-ready instruments and gaining acceptance in various urological practices, notably in managing lower urinary disorders. Technological advancements in the single use cystoscope market have resulted in continuous improvement in maneuverability and lent imaging advantages to urologists.
The growing preference of single use digital flexible cystoscopes among urologists and procurement managers (PM) in healthcare facilities is propelling prospects of the single use cystoscope market. Healthcare facilities in Europe, the U.S., and Japan, in recent years, are converting a significant percentage of their cystoscopy procedures to single-use instrument. The prospects are expected to grow steadily, and a TMR report projects the global single use cystoscope market to reach US$ 150 Mn by 2031.
Request Brochure of Single Use Cystoscope Market Research Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79677
Innovations in flexible cystoscope platforms have enabled urologists to harness high-quality flexible endoscopes in diagnosing and detecting bladder cancer. In this regard, single-use flexible cystoscope with integrated graspers have attracted significant attention among doctors and healthcare staff, mainly due to decreased per-use costs. The flexible cystoscope segment held a major share of the single use cystoscope market.
Key Findings of Single Use Cystoscope Market Study
- Savings in Cleaning and Repair Costs Due to Conversion to Single Use Cystoscopes Improve Productivity of Healthcare Staff: Urology practices have become increasingly aware about the advantages of single use cystoscopes over reusable ones. Reusable cystoscopes have been found to add to cystoscopy-related infections due to inadequate cleaning or reprocessing, lead to hidden costs in maintenance, and sometimes cause delay in the cystoscopy procedures. All this result in the decreased productivity of healthcare staff. A number of healthcare facilities are reconsidering the use of reusable ones, and leaning toward using single use cystoscopes in a sizable number of urology procedures. Stridently, the demand for products in outpatient clinics has risen, offering substantial revenue streams for players in the single use cystoscope market. Technological advancements in flexible cystoscopes have made them market-ready for procedures meant for managing range of lower urinary disorders, notably in diagnosing and treating bladder cancer.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Single Use Cystoscope Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79677
- Market Players Improving Environmental Aspects of Instrument to Boost Market Readiness for Single Use Cystoscopes: Environmental impact of single use cystoscopes is a crucial criterion for healthcare facilities to shift toward single-use instruments. Concerns pertaining to their disposability are nudging manufacturers in the single use cystoscope market to incorporate more eco-friendly materials. On the other hand, the use of harmful chemicals for reprocessing is another aspect that has made hospitals and outpatient clinics to prefer single use cystoscopes. The carbon footprint of cystoscopes will remain a prominent aspect underlying the prospect of market-ready instruments in urology practices, notes the TMR study on the single use cystoscope market.
Buy Single Use Cystoscope Market Research Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79677<ype=S
Single Use Cystoscope Market: Key Drivers
- Diagnostic flexible cystoscopies are steadily growing across the world, especially in elderly population. Procedures have become the mainstay in surveillance of bladder cancer. The prevalence of bladder cancer and the rise in incidence of new cases in the past few years have driven the growth of the single use cystoscopes market. In this backdrop, the demand for patient-ready instruments has bolstered the market prospects of single use cystoscopes.
- The constant need for increasing urology clinic workflows has set the tone for technological advancements in cystoscopes. This has motivated medical device manufacturers to aim at developing portable products and integrated cystoscopies that can be used for treating lower urinary disorders such as hematuria and incontinence.
Single Use Cystoscope Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the single use cystoscope market are iCLear Limited, LiNA Medical ApS, NeoScope, Inc., UroViu Corporation, YouCare Tech, Coloplast Group, and Boston Scientific Corporation.
TMR offers custom market research services that help clients to get information on their business scenario required where syndicated solutions are not enough, Request for Custom Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=79677
Global Single Use Cystoscope Market: Segmentation
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by Product
- Flexible Cystoscope
- Rigid Cystoscope
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by End User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Single Use Cystoscope Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Microarray Scanners Market: The microarray scanners market is predicted to surpass ~27,000 units by the end of 2030. Companies in the microarray scanners market are entering into strategic partnerships to increase the availability of high technology solutions pertaining to innovative microarray platforms for viral infections screening and protein biomarkers analysis.
Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market: The global radiofrequency ablation devices for pain management market is driven by increase in prevalence of chronic pain, and rise in demand for minimally invasive procedures. Moreover, growth of the market can be attributed to favorable reimbursements for radiofrequency ablation (RF) therapy to treat pain.
Interventional Radiology Market: North America dominated the global Interventional Radiology market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, early adoption of interventional radiology devices, and increasing demand for minimal invasive procedure are expected to drive the market in North America.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/single-use-cystoscope-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research