SYDNEY and LONDON, June 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Unified Talent Management software provider, SEERA, has today announced their platform will support the global Skills Framework for the Information Age, SFIA, Version 6 immediately. The announcement will be made at the global SFIA Version 6 Launch Event in London on 1/7/2015.
SEERA will be the first company in the world to support both SFIA version 5 and SFIA version 6, while also providing customers with an automated and seamless migration path.
Quote from Brad Birchall, CEO, SEERA: "This will save many large organisations hundreds of hours mapping the two versions of SFIA and updating employee documents. SEERA is a disruptive platform that is changing how organisations measure and manage their employees. SEERA provides everything from talent acquisition to succession planning for a fraction of the cost of traditional software platforms."
- To date, SFIA version 5 has been the fastest growing framework for IT professionals, and is now used in more than 30 countries.
- Many large multinational and government organisations such as DHL and Caltex have adopted the SFIA framework to improve employee engagement, standardise position descriptions and reduce the risk profile of their business.
- Companies use SEERA because for the first time the CEO and senior management have visibility of key metrics and competencies across their entire organisation.
- The transition to competency based measurement and management is not only being adopted in IT but across the enterprise. Why? The skills required by organisations are changing faster than ever before as the web/new technologies and disruptive business models accelerate the pace of change.
- SEERA also supports many of the other leading competency based frameworks.
SEERA also supports customer specific frameworks which are gaining popularity around the world.
Note to Editors:
- Brad Birchall, CEO of SEERA, is in the UK for the launch of SFIA v6, and is available for interviews. Contact mobile is +61 412-602-231 (In Australia call 0412-602-231)
- About SFIA: http://www.sfia-online.org/
Contacts at SEERA:
Mobile +61 412-602-231
Director of Sales & Marketing
Mob: + 61 416 160 260
Global Communications & Media
Mob: +61 417 497 736