DUBLIN, March 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxmdtf/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities - Market Size and Forecast (2011-2020)" report to their offering.
This report provides a strategic analysis of prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market:
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs - number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid card categories: Details market opportunities across 11 market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2011-2020 and identifies potential risks, and consumer adoption.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards across five key categories - travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by transaction size.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type of consumer (retail and corporate), gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
- Innovation and market strategies: Explores prepaid card strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. Saudi Arabia Prepaid Card - Analysis and Opinion on Market Dynamics, Strategy, and Product Innovation
3. Saudi Arabia Prepaid Card Industry Market Attractiveness
4. Saudi Arabia Open Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
5. Saudi Arabia Closed Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
6. Saudi Arabia Prepaid Cards Consumer Usage Trends
7. Saudi Arabia Open Loop Prepaid Cards Retail Spend Dynamics
8. Saudi Arabia Gift Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
9. Saudi Arabia Corporate Prepaid Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
10. Saudi Arabia Government / Benefit Prepaid Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
11. Saudi Arabia General Purpose Prepaid Cards Market Size and Future Growth Dynamics
12. Saudi Arabia Travel Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
13. Saudi Arabia Remittance Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
14. Saudi Arabia Teen and Campus Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
15. Saudi Arabia Healthcare and Insurance Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
- Al Rajhi Bank - Arab National Bank - Mint - National Commercial Bank - Netflix - paysafecard - SABB - Samba - Visa Direct
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxmdtf/saudi_arabia
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets