- Rise in the development of high-end medical lifting slings used for several different functions such as toileting, bathing, seating, and standing among others are projected to help the development of the global market
- With increasing R&D in the market to create new age and innovative products is also helping in pushing market growth
ALBANY, New York, March 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research has now published a new research report that talks about the working dynamics of the global medical lifting slings market. The research report tried highlight the important growth factors, inhibiting factors, key segments, current geographical outlook, and the overall state of the vendor landscape of the global medical lifting slings market.
As per the findings of the research report, the global medical lifting slings market was valued around US$520.0 Mn in 2018. The market is expected to showcase a highly promising CAGR of 9.6% over the course of the provided forecast period of 2019 to 2027. With this rate of growth, the global market for medical lifting slings is expected to reach a new and higher valuation worth US$1,350 Mn by the fall of 2027.
Global Medical Lifting Slings Market – Key Takeaways
- Based on product, the segment of seating lifting slings has been the dominant one with respects to value, in the global medical lifting slings market.
- The segment of bariatric slings is projected to showcase a promising rate of growth in the coming years of the forecast period.
- Depending on usage, the segment of reusable slings accounted for a majority of the share of the global medical lifting slings market due to their greater availability and flexible services.
- In terms of shape, the global medical lifting slings market is expected to be dominated by U shape slings because of their ease of use and convenience.
- The segment of hospitals accounted for a larger share in the global market in 2018, then followed by the segment of nursing homes.
- On the other hand, the segment of home healthcare is expected to grow with a notable CAGR in the coming years of the forecast period.
Explore a report with detailed research, incisive insights, and in-depth country levels estimations. Gain business intelligence on global Medical Lifting Slings Market by Product - Bariatric Slings, Seating Slings, Stand up Slings, Universal Slings, Hammock Slings Transfer Slings, Toileting Slings; Usage - Reusable, Disposable; Shape - U Shape Slings, Full Body Slings; End use - Hospitals, Home Healthcare, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facility
Read a Detailed TOC of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/6559
Global Medical Lifting Slings Market – Prominent Driving Factors
- One of the biggest driving factors for the development of the global medical lifting slings market is the rising geriatric population across the world that need these products to carry out their day to day routine.
- These older people often feel difficulty in moving, walking, and at times some chronic ailments will affect their mobility. Naturally, such situations increase their dependency on medical lifting slings and have a positive impact on the overall development of the global market.
- Another key factor for the growth of the global market is rising prevalence of obesity.
- People suffering from lifelong ailments and disorders are also demanding high quality medical lifting slings, which as a result helping to drive the market development.
Inquire for a Sample Copy of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=6559
Global Medical Lifting Slings Market – Geographical Outlook
- In terms of regional segmentation, the global medical lifting slings market is currently dominated by the Europe region.
- The growth of the region is mainly attributed to the favorable reimbursement policies initiated by the governments along with sound technological advancements and increasing awareness and adoption of these medical slings.
- North America is the next big market for these medical lifting slings whereas the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to showcase a highly promising rate of growth in coming years of the forecast period.
Analyze Medical Lifting Slings Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea.
Download a PDF Brochure of the Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=6559
Global Medical Lifting Slings Market – Key Players
Some of the prominent brands in the global medical lifting slings market are Invacare Corporation, Medical Depot, Inc. dba DeVilbiss Healthcare, Medline Industries, Inc., Bestcare, LLC, DJO Global, Arjo, Prism Medical, Handicare, Vancare, Osprey Sling Company, NAUSICAA MEDICAL, and HoverTech International among others.
Market Segmentation is as follows
- Bariatric Slings
- Seating Slings
- Stand up Slings
- Universal Slings
- Hammock Slings
- Transfer Slings
- Toileting Slings
- U Shape Slings
- Full Body Slings
By End use
- Home Healthcare
- Nursing Homes
- Assisted Living Facility
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare industry:
Home Health Care Market - There are a number of reasons why the global home healthcare market is predicted to multiply in the years to come. These are: the increase in geriatric population that find it difficult to visit hospitals as well as other diagnostic centres repeatedly, the efforts undertaken by the government for promoting home healthcare, chronic illnesses, the increasing healthcare expenditure, the growing need for reasonably priced treatments, and the technological improvements in the field of pharmaceuticals as well as medical science.
Mobility Aid Devices Market - The global mobility aid devices market is projected to reach US$ 13,826.1 Mn by 2026, expanding at a single digit CAGR during the forecast period. Increase in the geriatric population fuels the growth of the global mobility aid devices market. Population aged 65 years and above is anticipated increase rapidly in the next few years. According to the Journal of Aging Research, the geriatric population in the U.S. alone is expected to reach 87 million by 2050.
Medical Adhesives Market - Medical adhesives are chemical formulations that are used in adhering or bonding two different types of surfaces in medical procedures. Medical adhesives have been widely used in joint replacement therapies and a number of dental applications. However, they are now finding new applications in various medical procedures.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research