DUBLIN, June 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "United States Chocolate Market By Type, By Age Group, By Point of Sale, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021" report to their offering.
Chocolate market in the US is projected to cross US$ 30 billion by 2021
On account of increasing product offerings by private label brands at affordable prices coupled with shifting consumer preference towards chocolates with health benefits.
United States is the largest chocolate market in the world. Surging demand for premium, dark and sugar free chocolates; changing consumer taste and preferences; increasing use of chocolates in food and beverages, cosmetic and pharmaceutical industries; and growing chocolate gifting culture during festivals and special occasions are few of the key factors driving the chocolate market in the US.
Increasing trend of setting up exclusive stores, selling products through online channels and expanding distribution channels are few other factors that are positively influencing the country's chocolate market. Growing dark chocolate consumption is also being witnessed in the country, primarily on account of dark chocolates being rich in antioxidants, besides aiding in preventing cardiac arrests and several other diseases.
In 2015, US chocolate market was dominated by countline and seasonal chocolate segments, which accounted for a cumulative revenue share of around 65% in the country's chocolate market. Presence of a wide and organized distribution network of retail stores and hypermarkets/supermarkets in the country is also contributing to boosting sales of chocolates in the US, with supermarkets/hypermarkets accounting for the largest share in 2015.
Hershey's, Mars, Lindt & Sprungli and Nestle are few of the leading market players operating in the US chocolate market.
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Demand for Sugar-free and Dark Chocolates
- Product Innovation
- Rising Demand for Premium Chocolates
- Variation in Demand for Seasonal Chocolates
- Growing Market for Private Label Chocolate Products
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Chocolate Market Overview
5. United States Chocolate Market Outlook
6. United States Countline Chocolate Market Outlook
7. United States Seasonal Chocolate Market Outlook
8. United States Tablet Chocolate Market Outlook
9. United States Boxed Chocolate Market Outlook
10. United States Other Chocolate Market Outlook
11. Supply Chain Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. United States Economic Profile
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- Fannie May
- Ferrero U.S.A., INC
- Godiva Chocolatier, Inc.
- Hershey International, Inc.
- Lindt & Sprungli (USA) Inc.
- Mars, Incorporated.
- Mondelez International
- Nestle USA
- See's Candies, Inc.
- Storck USA LP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5tb9f/united_states
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets