DUBLIN, June 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Markets for Telemedicine Technologies" report to their offering.
The global telehome and telehospital/clinic market is expected to grow from nearly $23.8 billion in 2016 to roughly $55.1 billion by 2021, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.3% for the period of 2016-2021.
The report will define new avenues in the telemedicine market, mainly in terms of cutting-edge technology development, value-added services and newer applications. It will provide an in-depth understanding of the economics of telemedicine in terms of business models, a cost-benefit analysis and information for an investment business case.
This report is intended for telemedicine hardware manufacturers, software providers, telecom and networking companies, the healthcare industry and healthcare insurance companies.
This report provides:
- An in-depth analysis of the global telemedicine market.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016, and projections of compounds annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
- Coverage of telemedicine hardware providers, software providers, telecom and networking companies, healthcare companies, health insurance providers, and many more.
- Detailed analysis of telemedicine applications.
- Explorations into the ways in which collaborative healthcare can be better and more economically implemented through telemedicine.
- Examination of the new technological developments as well as the latest business trends developing in the telemedicine market.
- Profiles of key players in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Telemedicine Overview
Chapter 4: Telemedicine Technologies And Global Markets
Chapter 5: Telemedicine Applications
Chapter 6: Economics Of Telemedicine
Chapter 7: Stakeholders: Opportunities Analysis
Chapter 8: Consolidation And Ownership Trends
Chapter 9: North American Markets
Chapter 10: EU Markets
Chapter 11: Japanese Market
Chapter 12: Other Regional Markets
Chapter 13: Conclusions
Chapter 14: Company Profiles
Chapter 15: Telemedicine Programs
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- AMD Telemedicine Inc.
- American Telecare Inc.
- Apollo Hospitals
- Cybernet Systems Corp.
- Doctors Telehealth Network
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Intouch Technologies
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Kansas University Center For Telemedicine And Telehealth
- Lifesize Communications
- Lifewatch AG
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Medical International Research
- Medtronic Inc.
- OBS Medical
- Roche Diagnostics International AG
- Scottcare Corp.
- SHL Telemedicine Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare
- Sony Corp. of America
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- (10+ More)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdp4px/global_markets
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets