DUBLIN, June 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices: Global Markets" report to their offering.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the global market for anesthetic and respiratory devices, including market estimations and trends through 2020. Major players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies, market dynamics and geographic opportunities are discussed in detail. The report discusses recent developments and the product portfolios of the major players. A patent analysis focuses on technological trends over last few years in regions such as the U.S., Europe and Japan. The report presents a market analysis and estimates CAGRs (compound annual growth rates) for anesthetic and respiratory devices.
The global market for anesthetic and respiratory devices reached nearly $13.1 billion in 2014. The market is expected to reach nearly $24.2 billion by 2020 from $14.4 billion in 2015, increasing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.9% from 2015 to 2020.
This report provides:
- An overview of the global markets for anesthesia and respiratory devices in terms of growth, size and opportunities not only in regard to different products, but also geographically.
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020.
- Discussion on key market participants, extensive product segments, technologies, trends and market dynamics, competitive intelligence, as well as geographic trends.
- Coverage of various submarkets with respect to growth drivers and inhibitors of the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- A look at the growth trajectory of the market in regards to increasing demand from the emerging economies, particularly China and India as they have a large number of patient populations and increasing medical tourism.
- The latest concerning alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and development.
- Profiles of major players and analysis of their core competencies and strategies in the anesthesia and respiratory devices market.
- Acutronic Medical Systems Ag
- Air Liquide Medical Systems Sa
- B. Braun
- Baxter International Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson And Co.
- Carefusion Corp.
- Claris Lifesciences
- Dragerwerk Ag
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Ltd.
- Ge Healthcare
- Halocarbon Products Corp.
- Hospira Inc. (Now A Part Of Pfizer Inc.)
- Intersurgical Ltd.
- Masimo Corp.
- Medtronic Plc (Covidien)
- Pall Corp.
- Philips Respironics
- Piramal Healthcare
- Resmed Corp.
- Skyepharma Inc.
- Smiths Medical
- Teleflex Inc.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
2: Executive Summary
3: Market Overview
4: Global Market For Anesthesia Devices
5: Global Market For Respiratory Devices
6: Global Anesthesia Drug Market
7: Dental Anesthesia
8: Global/Regional Markets For Anesthesia And Respiratory Devices
9: Competitive Landscape
10: Company Profiles
11: Patent Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gh3nx8/anesthesia_and
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets