LONDON, June 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Questex's European Trial Master File Summit, taking place on 1–3 October, is Europe's preferred TMF event, renowned for its networking, actionable lessons, dissemination of best practices, and expertise of speakers on industry trends and trajectories. Join leaders from sponsors, CROs, vendors, sites, and solution providers as they share ideas, insights, and lessons they have learned to improve Inspection Readiness and bolster quality through proven and pioneering QCs, oversight, and technology.
2019 Summit Upgrades
- 15 Case Studies — Replicable Practices: Learn Lessons the Easy Way
- Inspections Trends Revealed — Workshop to Compare Inspection Experiences
- 35+ Speakers — Get Actionable Insights From TMF Leaders and Stakeholders
- Hot Topics — Oversight, Automation, Risk-Based Strategies, Artificial Intelligence, and More
- 10+ Hours of Networking With 150 Participants
- Diverse Perspectives — Presentations and Panels Featuring CRO and Site Points of View
- Integration — Learn Practical Engagement Tips From Multiple Functions
- Technology — Interoperability, Bots, Automation, Migration, Dashboards, ePRO, eConsent, and More
We have expanded this year's programme to include two tracks on each day, so participants may better tailor their own learning and networking. For more information, download the full programme here.
Ready to register? Click here and be sure to mention Discount Code PRNEWSVIP for 15% off the standard registration rate!
- To share your expertise on the speaking faculty, contact Brianna Conetta at +1 212-400-6234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, contact Dor Peled at +1 917-258-5159 or email@example.com.
About ExL Events
ExL Events — a division of Questex, LLC — develops engaging, content-driven conferences and partnered events for dynamic industry audiences, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, diagnostic and contract research organizations; hospital networks; physicians; and communications and other entities. Behind our diverse event portfolio, our experienced team conducts extensive market research and targeted outreach. The results translate into innovative, high-quality events that facilitate the exchange of critical information between industry professionals and suppliers who support shared goals.
At Questex, we are passionate about driving business outcomes. We connect buyers and sellers and help both achieve their goals. We are online, on devices and live with experiential engagements. We understand the buyer's behavior and evolving needs and connect them with the seller through continual touchpoints. From discovery through purchase and purchase through advocacy, we supply unmatched access, insight, engagement and turnkey solutions all in one place.