SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Protective Footwear Market is expected to display higher growth rate over the next five years. Rapid surge in the market is credited to increasing focus towards fitness activities and growing penetration of retail e-commerce sector across the globe. Several healthcare professionals are recommending protective footwear for stress fracture.
Increasing use of stiff-soled shoe, a wooden-soled sandal, or a removable, short leg fracture brace shoe to stress on the foot and leg is expected to drive the growth of market over the forecast period. Globally, the market is predicted to generate massive revenue over next seven years, providing numerous opportunities for market players to invest for research and development in protective footwear market.
Changing lifestyle patterns and increasing participation in sports related activities by young population are estimated to fuel market growth in upcoming years. Increasing adoption of protective footwear by athletes and sports enthusiasts to avoid injuries is expected to boost market sales over the coming years. Rising adoption of protective footwear during sports activities in order to avert injuries to leg muscle, knee pain, hip pain, and back pain, is leading to substantial purchase of protective footwear in North America and Asia Pacifica market. Additionally, decreasing cost of the protective footwear in Asia-Pacific market is expected to augment market demand in near future.
The recent development of innovative manufacturing technology that is increasingly adopted by industry players has led to production of high performing and comfortable protective shoes. For example, advent of a forged mesh technology, that allows development of a single layer shoe with a ribbed pattern on the upper portion with help of ARAMIS, which is a motion capture technology, has gained a lot of appreciation and demand from North America and European region. ARAMIS technology, developed by Adidas, Inc., helps to identify amount of the strain exerted on the foot. These technologies are helping users by providing required level of comfort, adequate support and flexibility along the ankle to ensure free and faster foot movement.
Download PDF to know more details about "Global Protective Footwear Market" Report 2022.
The protective footwear market is divided by region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Africa. North America has shown major growth in recent years owing to the rise in the implementation of latest technologies in footwear industry, higher approval rate by healthcare professionals, and surge in number of research & development activities in the region and existence of well-established industrial infrastructure.
Asia-Pacific region is estimated to hold major share in the protective footwear market with massive growth in forecast period. Countries such as India, China and Singapore are leading the Asia-Pacific market with growing prevalence of stress fracture, rising disposable income, increasing awareness level about benefits of protective footwear, and significant investment by leading industry players considering potential growth opportunities in the region.
The key players in the protective footwear market are Adidas AG, ASICS Co., Fila Incorporations, Under Armour, Incorporations, Lotto Sport Italia S.p.A., New Balance Athletics Incorporations, Vans Co., Nike Incorporations, Puma SE, Reebok International, Saucony Co., Skechers Incorporations, and Woodland Worldwide.
The report package Global Protective Footwear Market to 2022 - Market Size, Development, Top 10 Countries, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for protective footwear in the world and in the top 10 global countries. Along with a global protective footwear market report the package includes country reports from the following countries:
Australia, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, United Kingdom, United States.
The research includes historic data from 2011 to 2015 and forecasts until 2022 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Access 140 page research report with TOC on "Global Protective Footwear Market" available with Radiant Insights, Inc. @:
- The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the protective footwear market in the world and in the top 10 global countries?
- How is the protective footwear market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
- The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall protective footwear market size, 2011-2022
- Protective footwear market size by product segment, 2011-2022
- Growth rates of the overall protective footwear market and different product segments, 2011-2022
- Shares of different product segments of the overall protective footwear market, 2011, 2017 and 2022
- The market data is given for the following product segments:
- Protective footwear of plastics or rubber
- Protective footwear of leather
- Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the protective footwear market in the world and in the top 10 global countries to 2022
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
Browse reports of similar category available with Radiant Insights, Inc.:
- Cinema Lenses Market
- Climbing Ropes Market
- Cheque Scanner Market
- RTA (Ready-to-assemble) Furniture Market
About Radiant Insights, Inc.:
At Radiant Insights, we work with the aim to reach the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Our representatives strive to understand diverse client requirements and cater to the same with the most innovative and functional solutions.
SOURCE Radiant Insights, Inc.