- The need for fostering safety and resilience across the industrial sector has led to fundamental changes in worker policies and industrial standards
- The incidence of mishaps and industrial disasters, especially across the chemical industry has brought industrial gloves and other safety gear under the spotlight of attention
ALBANY, New York, March 31, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The growing demand for industrial gloves can be attributed to advancements in the domain of industrial safety. The industrial sector is characterised by the presence of a large number of labourers that work on a multitude of processes. Manual labourers are at a risk of suffering from various problems as they frequently come in contact with harmful substances and liquids. Moreover, pollutant levels inside industrial units are higher than what exists outside the premise. Therefore, industrial workers need to be provided safety equipment and aids such as masks, gloves, and helmets. The aforementioned factors are suggestive of the inflow of voluminous revenues into the global industrial gloves market.
It is estimated that the global industrial gloves market would grow at a CAGR of 9.30% vis-à-vis volume over the period between 2019 and 2027. The total worth of global industrial gloves market is projected to touch US$ 91.4 Bn in 2027, rising up from a figure of US$ 42.1 Bn in 2018. The growth of this market largely relies on the effectiveness of policies operating in the industrial sector. Higher the focus on worker safety and wellbeing, greater shall be the value of the market.
Download PDF Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=7709
Growing Standardization across the Industrial Sector
In the current scenario, the industrial sector is under tremendous flak for its contempt in upholding the rights of the workers and labourers. Revelations about poor working conditions across the industrial units of leading companies has appalled several stakeholders and decision makers. Industrial units are now making concerted efforts to recalibrate their functional dynamics, and encapsulate labour safety in its ambit of provisions. Some of the leading factors responsible for market growth are:
- Use of industrial gloves has increased post the formation of labour unions and guilds across industrial units.
- Provision of government-certified and quality-tested gloves has created fresh opportunities for market growth.
- Industrial workers have been more vocal about ill-treatment across the workplace. This has put operators on their toes to constantly upgrade industrial standards for working.
- New industrial units are thoroughly inspected by state authorities before getting sanctions to operate. Worker safety is an important tenet that forms the sanction decision.
- Developed countries are pressing on developing nations to form labour safety standards and laws.
Find key insights on the growth of the Global Industrial Gloves Market (Product; Material; Application; and Region) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 – 2027 at:
Global Industrial Gloves Market: Growth Restraints
- The absence of industrial standards for safety and labourer rights, especially across the developing nations, could hamper market growth.
- The supply of industrial gloves is restricted by loopholes in the supply networks.
- Shift from manual industrial work to digital processes has eliminated the need for intensive labour, thus, minimizing the demand for industrial gloves.
Analyze industrial gloves market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study.
Global Industrial Gloves Market: Key Market Players
- Honeywell Safety Products
- Lakeland Industries
- Ansell Ltd.
- Showa Group
- Semperit A.G.
- Hartalega Sdn. Bhd.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/7709
The global industrial gloves market can be segmented as:
By Product Type
- Reusable Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
By Material Type
- Natural Rubber Gloves
- Nitrile Gloves
- Vinyl Gloves
- Neoprene Gloves
- Polyethylene Gloves
- Others (PVC, Leather Gloves etc.)
By End-use Industry
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil and Gas
- Others (Pulp and Paper, Metal fabrication etc.)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Factory Automation Industry:
Driving Apparel Market – The demand in the global driving apparel market will expand at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2025. In terms of revenue, the analysts of the report have estimated that the opportunities in the global driving apparel market will translate into US$18,565.0 mn by the end of 2025, substantially up from its evaluated worth of US$12,312.5 mn in 2017.
Driving Protection Gear Market – Demand for superbikes is inelastic to price and cost inflation in India. Consumers owning superbikes increasingly prefer branded driving protection gear products. India is already the largest two wheeler market in the world. Opportunity for growth of superbikes in India is expected to create good opportunity for driving protection gear manufacturers.
Personal Care Market – Personal care appliances have become popular across the globe in the last few years owing to the penetration of new and innovative appliances in the market every year.
Electrical Safety Gloves Market – Growing awareness about protecting the labor force from accidents that occur at the workplace is surging the demand for electrical safety gloves. Additionally, growing demand from different industries such as construction, automotive, and oil & gas is stimulating market growth. Technological development and product innovation are also anticipated to provide lucrative business opportunities for manufacturers in the future.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada
Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research