- Health-promoting Benefits Open Vast Research Interest in Citrus Bioflavonoids for Developing Nutraceuticals for Reducing Risk of Numerous Diseases, Particularly Recent Novel Coronavirus
- Companies Urge Consumers to Read Clean Labelling, Bolstering Adoption of Functional Food and Beverages Containing Citrus Bioflavonoids; Europe Currently Holds the Majority of Share in Global Citrus Bioflavonoids Market
ALBANY, New York, June 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Current and Future Avenues in Citrus Bioflavonoids Market
Numerous nutritional functions of citrus bioflavonoids, including antioxidant activity, are key to their inclusion in several industries to boost immunity and ward off chronic diseases. These include dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, food and beverages, and animal feed.
Their use in commercial supplements in food and beverages industry drive demand in the citrus bioflavonoids market. Prevalence of diabetes and cardiovascular diseases will the key to demand for citrus bioflavonoid ingredients.
The current citrus bioflavonoids market stood at the worth of one billion in dollars in 2020. Clocking CAGR of 6.2% during 2020 - 2030, the global worth is expected to rise to ~US$ 2 bn by the end of 2030.
Health-promoting attributes of hesperidin and naringin in supplements are attracting attention of industry players in the light of mounting COVID-19 pandemic, concede the analysts at Transparency Market Research. Further, they opine that bioflavonoids play a crucial role in inhibiting the progression of renal diseases and controls blood sugar levels.
Download PDF Brochure - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=59439
Key Findings of Citrus Bioflavonoids Market
- Of the two key types of citrus bioflavonoids, conventional accounts for more share—approximately 84.7%--in 2020 in terms of value
- Based on source, orange peel accounted for top share; the leading segment is trailed by grapefruit peel and lemons and lime peel
- Of the various forms available in citrus bioflavonoids market, capsules and powder currently the dominant share of ~64%
- Of the various sales channel, B2C segment leads the pack with approximately 82% share in 2020
- Of the various end-use industries, food and beverages leads in 2020
- Of all the regions, Europe holds the top share amounting to ~36.7% in 2020
- Research pin hopes on utilizing glucosyl-hesperidin for renal disease management
Explore 200 pages of top-notch research,
incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections. Gain business intelligence on Citrus Bioflavonoids Market (Nature: Conventional and Organic; Source: Orange Peel, Grapefruit Peel, and Lemons & Lime Peel; Form: Tablets, Capsules, Gummies, and Powder; Flavonoid Type: Hesperidin, Tangeretin, Rutin, Nobiletin, Naringin, Quercetin, Diosmin, and Other Citrus Flavonoids; Sales Channel: B2B and B2C [Modern Trade, Medical Stores, Specialty Stores, and Online Stores];and End Use: Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Food & Beverages, and Animal Feed) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2020 - 2030 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/citrus-bioflavonoids-market.htm
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
The marked prevalence of a number of chronic diseases plays key role in the commercial utilization of citrus bioflavonoids.
- The significant prevalence of prediabetes and increasing risks of cardiovascular diseases are accelerators of growth in the citrus bioflavonoids market. Of particular relevance is chronic kidney diseases.
- Strides being made by e-commerce channels are also strengthening the prospects of B2C sales channel in the market.
- Consumers have in recent years have increasingly observant of the type of raw materials used in making nutraceuticals. Also, they are focusing on efficacy as well as safety of such products. This has paved way to constant culture of product innovations in the citrus bioflavonoids market.
- The increasing trend of clean labelling by manufacturers in nutraceutical and dietary supplements has also bolstered the prospects.
- Growing consumer consumption of plant-based beverages is boosting new research and developments in key regional markets.
View Detailed Table of Contents at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/59439
Key Challenges for Players in Citrus Bioflavonoids Market
The regulatory framework is not so well established, and many products haven't been yet approved by key agencies such as by the U.S. FDA. Further, no manufacturers have the financial might in adopting ISO-certified manufacturing facilities. This is imperative for brining transparency in manufacturing, and thus key to earning credibility among end-use industries.
Nevertheless, they are expected to harness the potential of e-Commerce channels in tapping into new avenues in citrus bioflavonoids market.
Analyze Citrus Bioflavonoids Market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market: Competitive Assessment
Several companies in the citrus bioflavonoids market are keen on expanding product portfolio. Most of them are looking for new avenues. Numerous key players find citrus bioflavonoids in boosting general immunity in people, thereby proving to hold promising potential in reducing the risk of chronic diseases, such as diabetes. Recently, a few pharmaceutical companies pin hopes on such ingredients to meet the search for antiviral agents for the novel coronavirus.
Some well-entrenched players in citrus bioflavonoids market are Country Life LLC, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Natural Factors Inc., Organika Health Products Inc., and Freeda Vitamins Inc.
Purchase Premium Research Report on Citrus Bioflavonoids Market @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=59439<ype=S
Global Citrus Bioflavonoids Market Segmentation
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Nature
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Source
- Orange Peel
- Grapefruit Peel
- Lemons & Lime Peel
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Form
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Flavonoid Type
- Other Citrus Bioflavonoids
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Sales Channel
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by End Use
- Nutraceuticals/Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Food & Beverages
- Animal feed
Citrus Bioflavonoids Market by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Rest OF Europe
- South Asia
- Rest of South Asia
- East Asia
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Northern Africa
- Rest of MEA
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Food and Beverages Industry,
Frozen Fish & Seafood Market - Companies in the frozen fish & seafood market are focusing on online sales, as many individuals still fear contracting coronavirus, and partial lockdown relaxations are making transportation easier.
Isomaltulose Market - The global isomaltulose market is expected to expand at a moderate CAGR of ~5% during the forecast period. The surge in the number of health-conscious consumers, increasing awareness regarding the benefits of isomaltulose, desirable sugar level, and low glycemic index are some of the leading factors that will augment the global market.
Organic Pea Protein Market - Revenue generated from the global organic pea protein market has been estimated to be valued ~US$ 45 Mn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~8%, to reach ~US$ 96 Mn by the end of 2029.
Nutraceuticals Market - The U.S. market for nutraceuticals stood at US$64.8 bn in 2015. Progressing at a CAGR of 5.30% between 2016 and 2024, the market's value is estimated to reach US$102.6 bn by the end of 2024.
Nutritional Oil Powder Market - Revenue generated from the nutritional oil powder market has been estimated to be valued at ~US$ 2 Bn in 2019, which is projected to increase at a CAGR of ~6%, to reach US$ 3.2 Bn by 2027.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research