Future Market Insights' report highlights the burgeoning demand for piping systems across industries, driving the growth of the flow indicators market. It analyzes the key drivers, challenges, and competitive landscape, featuring the top companies and their strategic positioning.
NEWARK, Del., Nov. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Flow Indicator Market Forecast by Sight Flow Indicator, Paddle Wheel Flow Indicator, Global Growth Opportunities, and Revenue Forecast from 2024 to 2034
The flow indicator market is expected to be valued at US$ 742.9 million in 2024. In 2023, the market valuation was valued at US$ 714.2 million. The market is projected to progress at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period from 2024 to 2034. By 2034, the market value is forecasted to have reached US$ 1,058.1 million.
Piping systems are essential for many industries and are used in buildings and farms. With the help of flow indicators, leakage in piping systems is being controlled by end users.
People are conscious of the severe effects of pipe leakages, whether liquid or gaseous. Flow indicators are thus a measure that industrialists are willing to take. Further, flow indicators also help companies follow strict guidelines regarding wastewater disposal.
Flow indicators are limited in ability by nature. Alternatives like flow meters offer more capabilities, like measuring the flow speed. The limited capabilities of flow indicators constrain the growth of the market. However, flow indicators are also cheaper than available alternatives, driving their market demand.
"Manufacturers in the industry are catering to the needs of various piping systems in various industries. Manufacturers are introducing products like customized flow and flow indicators that can withstand high pressure due to the rigid material. Thus, the introduction of innovative products is propelling growth in the market", says Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.).
Key Takeaways from the Flow Indicator Market
- The flow indicator market will be valued at US$ 742.9 million in 2024.
- Flow sight indicator is dominant in the product type segment. For 2024, the market share by product type for flow sight indicator is pegged at 32.0%.
- Flow indicators are predominantly used in the power industry. For 2024, the demand for flow indicators in the power industry is expected to hold 19.0% of the market share.
- The market in India is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period.
- The market in China is expected to record a CAGR of 4.8% through 2034.
- The United States and the United Kingdom markets are set to have similar growth rates of 3.9% over the projected period.
Understand global, regional, and country-level parameters with growth opportunities, historical data (2019-2023), and forecasts (2024-2034). Buy this report today!
Competition Analysis of the Flow Indicator Market
Market players are aware of the diverse needs of end-users. Thus, the prevailing trend among market players is to develop innovative products that help expand the scope of the consumer base. Marketing is also a common strategy to spread the benefits of flow indicators. Some notable companies in the market are Papailias Incorporated, Dover Corporation, KENCO International, Inc., and Kadant Inc.
Recent Developments in the Flow Indicator Market
- In July 2023, FarmHQ's platform for managing irrigation equipment got an update in flow monitoring.
- In April 2023, PSG's new line of flow monitoring products targeted at the pharmaceutical industry was released.
- In August 2022, Siemens introduced the Ultrasonic FX U 200, which monitors various liquids.
Purchase this report now to get key companies with their Revenue Forecast, Volume Forecast, Company Ranking, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, Trends, and Pricing Analysis.
About the Author:
Nikhil Kaitwade (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) has over a decade of experience in market research and business consulting. He has successfully delivered 1500+ client assignments, predominantly in Automotive, Chemicals, Industrial Equipment, Oil & Gas, and Service industries.
His core competency circles around developing research methodology, creating a unique analysis framework, statistical data models for pricing analysis, competition mapping, and market feasibility analysis. His expertise also extends wide and beyond analysis, advising clients on identifying growth potential in established and niche market segments, investment/divestment decisions, and market entry decision-making.
Nikhil holds an MBA degree in Marketing and IT and a Graduate in Mechanical Engineering. Nikhil has authored several publications and quoted in journals like EMS Now, EPR Magazine, and EE Times.
Explore FMI's Extensive Coverage in the Industrial Automation Domain:
- Panel Saw Market Forecast by Vertical and Horizontal Panel Saw from 2024 to 2034. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report
- Internal Gear Pump Market Forecast by Steel, Cast Iron, and Other Pumps from 2024 to 2034. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report
- Automation COE Market Forecast by Large Enterprises and SMEs from 2024 to 2034. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report
- Solar Inverter Market Analysis by Central Inverter, Micro-Inverter, and String Inverter from 2023 to 2033. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report
- Medium Voltage Transformer Market by 1,200 kVA, 1,500 kVA, 2,000 kVA and 2,500 kVA from 2023 to 2033. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Solar Trackers Market Analysis by Single-axis and Dual-axis for 2023 to 2033. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
- Market Survey on Automated Container Terminal Market Covering Sales Outlook, Up-to-date Key Trends, Production and Consumption Statistics, Market Size and Forecast Including New and Replacement Sales, Import and Export Analysis, Installed Base Analysis, Trade Scenario Analysis, Company Share and Pricing Analysis. - Review the report overview and request a complimentary sample report.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the United Kingdom, the United States, and India. FMI's latest market research reports and industry analysis helps businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Nandini Singh Sawlani
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware - 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube