- Need for treatment to address inefficacy of opioids due to their prolong use fuels growth of opioid tolerance treatment market.
- Improving healthcare infrastructure and rising awareness towards personal wellbeing is also another factor that propels the growth of the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
ALBANY, New York, Feb. 13, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Transparency Market Research: There are various factors that are responsible for the growth of global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market says a recent study by Transparency Market Research. As per the report, the opioid tolerance treatment market has immense growth potential and is poised to provide promising opportunities for players in the future. The report states that the market shall reach a value of US$ 2 Bn by the end of 2027. This shall be achieved with a steady 3.5% CAGR between 2019 and 2027, says the report by Transparency Market Research.
"Excessive use of opioid for non-medical use for pain relief has made them ineffective. This opens opportunities for pharmaceutical companies to develop drugs and alternate therapies to treat opioid tolerance. Mostly available in large medical institutes, opioid tolerance treatment finds considerable demand in small and mid-size hospitals," observes analyst at Transparency Market Research.
Key Findings in Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market
To provide better insight on the opioid tolerance treatment market, the report categorizes the market into several segments. These segments help the readers to understand the opioid tolerance treatment market's dynamics more clearly and make better decisions for a sustainable future. Some of the major segments of opioid tolerance treatment market are mentioned below:
- Alph2-adrenoceptor agonists are the leading segments in the market in terms of drugs. The segments accounts for more than 84% of overall share in the global opioid tolerance treatment market. The dominance of the segment is the result of the popularity of the drugs due to less or no side-effects to patients. These agonists help the patients to overcome the chronic pain that has been affecting the patients for a long time
- Innate tolerance shall dominate the type category of the global opioid tolerance treatment market. This because the treatments for this type of tolerance requires more research and development and other resources. Hence they have higher demand in the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
Explore the latest 236 pages Report on global opioid tolerance treatment market under the title: Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market (Drug - NMDA Antagonists (Ketamine, Dextromethorphan, Others), Alpha2-Adrenoceptor Agonists (Clonidine, Tizanidine, and Others); Type of Opioid Tolerance - Innate Tolerance, Acquired Tolerance; Route of Administration - Enteral, Parenteral; End use - Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Rehabilitation Centers) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019 – 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/66896
Key Drivers of Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market
The report by Transparency Market Research elucidates various factors for momentum in the opioid tolerance treatment market. Some of the key drivers are mentioned below:
- Growing incidence of chronic pain due to long hours of desk jobs results in the habit of taking opioids for pain relief. Inefficacy of opioids due to their prolong use – for non-medical purpose - requires other drugs to treat opioid tolerance. This translates into growth for opioid tolerance treatment market.
- Clinical trials for new line of treatment for opioid tolerance is another key factor behind growth of opioid tolerance treatment market. Pharmaceutical companies are investing heavily in research and development so that new and effective therapeutics for opioid tolerance can be developed.
Based on these insights the players can develop strategies that can help them leverage the drivers for better business in the global opioid tolerance treatment market during the tenure of 2019 to 2027.
Download a PDF Brochure of Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/report-toc/66896
Major Challenges in Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market
Apart from drivers, the report on the global opioid tolerance treatment market also focuses on the challenges that might impede the growth of the market. Some of the challenges that might impede the growth of the market are as follow:
- Lack of skilled professionals is a major challenge that might impede the growth of the global opioid tolerance treatment market. This is because, the development of therapeutics to treat opioid tolerance requires immense research and development and scientific expertise. This, along with difficulties to acquire relevant data are some major roadblock for the growth of global opioid tolerance treatment market.
However, developments in healthcare industry - in terms of infrastructure and medical research- are expected to open opportunities for opioid tolerance treatment market. This shall help players tap into opportunities, for momentum in the opioid tolerance treatment market in the years ahead.
Global Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market: Regional Analysis
- North America is expected to continue its dominance over the global opioid tolerance treatment market. This is due to high number of opioid prescriptions, high non-medical use of opioid, and an ultra-modern healthcare infrastructure. Emergence of several new players actively involved in research and development, and are vying to develop better therapeutics for opioid tolerance, cements position of the region.
- Asia Pacific opioid tolerance treatment market is expected to register significant growth rate during the forecast period. Large pool of cancer patients, rising healthcare spending, and increasing non-medical use of opioid due to changing lifestyle are some key factors behind growth of opioid tolerance treatment market in the region.
The global opioid tolerance treatment market is highly competitive and moderately fragmented. This due to the presence of few prominent players that dominate the dynamics of global opioid tolerance treatment market. These players have a major control over the market which poses a tough challenge for the new players to enter the market.
To surpass these challenges, the new players are involving in strategies such as mergers and collaborations. These strategies help the new players to acquire resources that can help them achieve a sustainable future in the global opioid tolerance treatment market.
Purchase this report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=66896<ype=S
The global opioid tolerance treatment market is segmented on the basis of:
Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market, by Drugs
- NMDA Antagonists
- Alpha2-adrenoceptor Agonists
Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market, by Type
- Innate Tolerance
- Acquired Tolerance
Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market, by Route of Administration
Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market, by End-Users
- Hospitals & ASCs
- Rehabilitation Centers
Opioid Tolerance Treatment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Pharmaceutical industry:
Drug Overdose Market - The global drug overdose market is expected to witness decent growth, owing to the rapid rise in taking up of drugs by people in the age group 15-64 years. Drug overdose deaths comprise almost a third and a half of all the drug-related deaths, which are attributable in most cases to opioids. Lifetime prevalence of witnessed overdose among drug users is around 70%.
Opioids Market - The major players active in the global opioids market includes Purdue Pharma, Pfizer, Inc., QRxpharma limited, Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Mylan N.V., and AbbVie Inc.
Ambulatory Services Market - The global ambulatory services market is anticipated to garner at a healthy pace during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the increase in number of chronic diseases and rise in number of geriatric population. Ambulatory services are alternate way of treating patient without need of hospitalizing them. It includes home healthcare, medical expert organizations, and medical laboratories.
Chronic Pain Treatment Market - Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Dickinson and Company, Medtronic plc, Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis AG, AstraZeneca PLC, Becton, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, and Sanofi are considered as leading players in the global chronic pain treatment market.
Enteral Nutrition Market - The global enteral nutrition market is mainly driven by a rise in the cases of chronic diseases like AIDS, cancer, diabetes, etc. Social stigma around diseases like AIDS is disappearing due to growing awareness. This is coupled with government initiatives around the world to stop the spread of such diseases, which has led to larger number of cases being reported and actively initiated by doctors.
Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence that goes beyond the archaic research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today. With over 15,000+ global and country-wise reports across 50,000+ application areas, Market Ngage is your tool for research on-the-go. From tracking new investment avenues to keeping a track of your competitor's moves, Market Ngage provides you with all the essential information to up your strategic game. Power your business with Market Ngage's actionable insights and remove the guesswork in making colossal decisions.
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
SOURCE Transparency Market Research