BANGALORE, India, April 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2017, the global Over-the-Top (OTT) market size was estimated at USD 97.43 billion and is expected to reach USD 332.52 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 16.7 percent from 2018 to 2025.
OTT stands for "over-the-top" and refers to the practice of distributing content directly across the web to clients. Over-the-Top (OTT) is a means of providing television and film content over the Internet on request and to meet the individual consumer's requirements.
Growing Over-the-Top demand in developed regions, growing SVoD services in emerging markets, expanding content choice, and rising demand for live streaming channels significantly complement market growth. Nevertheless, the lack of infrastructure for the data network and the latency issues are expected to hamper the market growth.
TRENDS INFLUENCING OVER THE TOP MARKET SIZE
- One of the significant factors driving growth in the Over-the-Top (OTT) market is the growing penetration of mobile computing devices. Factors such as rising per capita income, low-cost smartphone availability, growing internet penetration, and growing investment in communication network infrastructure affect the penetration of mobile computing devices worldwide.
- The smartphone segment dominated the overall over-the-top market in 2017 and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, owing to increased smartphone usage to stream over-the-top services
- The media & entertainment industry dominated the over-the-top market in 2017 and is predicted to remain dominant over the forecast period as digital content viewers rise in numbers.
- AI technology is being applied across various facets of Over-the-Top (OTT) services, from development and production to post-production, marketing, and advertisement. AI, which is integrated with the Over-the-Top (OTT) framework, can automatically suggest appropriate content based on multiple user data review. AI can also help marketers define areas of interest under each theme, thus helping them generate more substantial variations of advertisements for the same material in the media. While AI implementation is still in its early stages, its ability to improve customer experience is expected to, in turn, improve the Over-the-Top (OTT) market.
Inquire For Sample Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/sample/ALLI-Manu-2R17/Over_the_top_services_Market
REGION WISE OVER THE TOP MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to rise at the fastest CAGR as telecommunications providers sell their data plans to Over-the-Top (OTT) companies, which drive market growth.
- North America dominated the overall share of the Over-the-Top (OTT) market, as the area is equipped with high broadband connectivity as well as a number of services that have already moved on to providing many videos in HD and 4K.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Manu-2R17/Over_the_top_services_Market
OVER-THE-TOP (OTT) MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
By Device Type
- Smart TV's
- Laptops Desktops and Tablets
- Gaming Consoles
- Set-Top Box
By Revenue Model
By User Type
- Media & Entertainment
- Education & Training
- Health & Fitness
- IT & Telecom
KEY BENEFITS FOR OVER-THE-TOP (OTT) MARKET:
- This study includes the global OTT market analysis, trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and OTT market opportunity.
- The OTT market size is quantitatively analyzed from 2017 to 2025 to highlight the financial competency of the OTT industry.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the industry.
SIMILAR REPORTS :
- SVoD Market Report
The global subscription video on demand (SVoD) market size was at USD 24.9 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 32.3 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.5% over the forecast period 2020-2025.
The SVoD report focuses on the global status of SVoD, future outlook, opportunities for growth, key market, and key actors. The study aims to present the growth of SVoD in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India, and Central & South America.
- Over-the-top Services (Ott) Market Report
Over - the-top services refer to movies and TV shows that are distributed directly to wireless subscribers and do not include access to cable or satellite TV. OTT content can be downloaded and accessed directly on request by the user. The Over-the-Top Services (OTT) Market research report analyses the demand using different methodologies and analyses to provide reliable and in-depth industry information.
Based on global sales, the research report lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively. It also describes their strategic moves in recent years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the market.
- Hybrid TV and Over the TOP TV Market Report
Hybrid TV is a solution that enables a TV channel to make it easier for viewers to access its Internet services. Over the top (OTT) is a term used to refer to content providers that deliver digital media directly to customers via the Internet as a stand-alone product, bypassing telecommunications and broadcasting networks that typically serve as controllers or distributors of such content.
This report studies the size of the Hybrid TV and Over the TOP TV market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data 2014-2018, and forecast data 2019-2025. Furthermore, this report also analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
● Over The Top Content Market Report
Over - the top (OTT) content comprises audio, video, and other media content distributed over the Internet, without involving a multi-system operator (MSO) in managing or transmitting the material.
This report studies the size of the Over The Top Content market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the study analyses the dynamics of global competition, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4wNXynaTZbiD5m92WQI4A
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports