FELTON, Calif., June 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- As per the published report, the global Non Invasive Prenatal Testing Market is expected to arrive at USD 6.5 billion, by 2028. It is projected to develop by 10.9% CAGR in the period of 2021 to 2028.
What are Key Factors Driving the Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market?
Elevated demand along with the acceptance for before time non invasive prenatal testing, together with the progress in the compensation situation, are some of the factors, inspiring the progress of the market.
The exercise of the invasive method of prenatal testing, for example amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling, can initiate problems, like miscarriage. This has caused to a regression in the exercise of these measures and greater demand for the examinations that are non-invasive, safe and additionally efficient.
Besides, non-invasive fetal tests contain a lesser misleading positive along with failure percentage. This has brought about a substantial rise in acceptance of non-invasive tests, during the previous a small number of years. The non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT) market is packed with the presented major competitors. The companies are creating joint ventures and associations to retain a steady situation in the market.
For example, Eurofins Scientific declared a settlement with Noritsu Koki Co., Ltd. for the acquirement of GeneTech Inc., one of the revolutionary non invasive prenatal testing developing companies of Japan, in August 2020. By way of this acquirement, Eurofins Scientific is ready to reinforce its existence in the Japanese market.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT) Market" Report 2028.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- One of the important developments pursued by the competitors of the market comprise, authorization of the examination to other labs and making considerable profits, via gathering royalty payments.
- In 2020, owing to the increasing number of diagnostic laboratories through the world, that gives non invasive prenatal testing; the diagnostic laboratories sector retained the major profits share, with reference to the end use. It will enlarge more, by the highest CAGR, during the forecast period.
- Due to the existence of constructive compensation strategy in this sector, non invasive prenatal testing for standard & high risk pregnancy, dominated the market.
- Attributable to the progressively rising standard motherly period and increasing occurrence of chromosomal aneuploidies, Asia Pacific is estimated to record the highest annual enlargement.
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) is likely to be the biggest as well as the highest increasing technology division for the forecast period, since the Next-Generation Sequencing is the frequently used technique for non invasive prenatal testing.
- As a result of the existence of a highest number of examinations, performed in this stage of pregnancy, the 13-24 weeks gestation period sector, held the biggest revenue share, in 2020.
Browse 150 page research report with TOC on "Global Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-non-invasive-prenatal-testing-nipt-market
Million Insights segmented the global non-invasive prenatal testing market based on End Use, Product, Technology, Method, Gestation Period, Risk Type, and Region:
- NIPT Gestation Period Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- 0-12 Weeks
- 13-24 Weeks
- 25-36 Weeks
- NIPT Risk Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- High & Average Risk
- Low Risk
- NIPT Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Ultrasound Detection
- Biochemical Screening Tests
- Cell-Free DNA in Maternal Plasma Tests
- NIPT Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Array Technology
- Other Technologies
- NIPT Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Consumables & Reagents
- NIPT End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- NIPT Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Myriad Women's Health, Inc. (Myriad Genetics Inc/Counsyl, Inc.)
- Med Genome Labs Ltd.
- Illumina, Inc. (Verinata Health, Inc.)
- Natera, Inc.
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings
- Progenity, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Ariosa Diagnostics)
- Eurofins LifeCodexx GmbH
- Cento gene N.V.
- Genesis Genetics (Cooper Surgical, Inc.)
Explore the Recent Market Research Reports by Million Insights:
- Personal Protective Equipment Market - With reference to the report published, the global personal protective equipment market was prized by USD 77.36 billion, in 2020. It is estimated to witness 7.3% CAGR, from 2020 to 2028.
- GaN Semiconductor Devices Market - With reference to the report published, the global GaN semiconductor devices market was prized by USD 1.44 billion in 2019. It is estimated to witness 19.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
- Healthcare IT Market - With reference to the report published, the global healthcare IT market was prized by USD 74.2 billion in 2020. It is estimated to witness 10.7% CAGR during the period of the forecast.
- Artificial Organ And Bionics Market - With reference to the report published, the global artificial organ and bionics market was prized by USD 25.9 billion in 2019. It is estimated to witness 9.6% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights