WASHINGTON DC, October 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, award-winning digital learning company, Atticmedia, unveiled Mojo Central, a new mobile platform that will ease compliance strain and increase sales for mortgage banks by delivering up-to-the-second training and resources to staff anytime, anywhere, on any device.
Speaking at the Mortgage Bankers Association Annual Convention, Filip Rokita, CEO of Atticmedia, said, "The compliance landscape is changing fast and competition for sales has never been tougher. The most successful mortgage banks will be those that train their teams quickly and effectively. Mojo Central does this by delivering critical knowledge and skills to staff via mobile devices, whether it's just in time, during spare time or at crunch time."
Atticmedia developed Mojo Central specifically to help mortgage company employees keep up with the raft of recent new compliance requirements and improve sales team training.
Courtney Bristol, Director of Client Relations for Atticmedia, said, "Whether staff need to understand new points and fees limits, sales initiatives or origination software, Mojo Central is always with them and allows learning on the job and inline with their workflow."
Mojo Central offers complete customization and flexibility of content and can work with existing Learning Management Systems (LMS) or be a completely new one in its own right.
As well as being ideal for regulatory compliance and sales initiatives, it can also provide innovative training for upskilling, knowledge sharing, induction, leadership development and improving business practices.
Notes to Editors
- Filip Rokita and Courtney Bristol from Atticmedia are available for interview and to give Mojo Central demonstrations at Booth 119 at the Mortgage Bankers Association Annual Convention, on October 28 & 29, 2013.
- Mojo Central is designed for more than just e-learning modules. It provides 'bitesized' short form content, tools, video, job aids and resources as well as encouraging user generated content and social learning.
- Mojo Central can work alongside an existing LMS or standalone as a mobile gateway into its content, giving all the LMS functionality necessary.
- Mojo Central follows the 70-20-10 learning methodology - allowing most learning to take place on the job (the '70') and by collaborating with others (the '20'). With formal training (the '10') Mojo Central will track everything, giving recognition for all the learning.
- Mojo Central allows managers (and all other staff) to set and review a wide range of tasks. A smart dashboard system allows different management levels to monitor progress.
- Mojo Central includes easy to use knowledge sharing and collaboration features. It also integrates with existing social platforms (e.g. Jabber, Chatter, Twitter)
- Atticmedia is a global creative services agency that has been working with clients in financial services since 1996. They offer a range of strategy, consulting, training, communications, design, development, copywriting and marketing services, as well as expertise in the mortgage industry.
- Atticmedia already has a track-record helping clients meet new CFPB mandates by delivering digital learning in areas such as: Fair Labor Standards Act; QM Rule; Loan Originator Compensation II; HOEPA, Appraisal, and Escrow; Equal Credit Opportunity; Information Security; and Specific Mortgage Products (Flood Policy and Procedure, RESPA, Truth in Lending, FHA, VA, 403K, etc.)
For further information, interviews and images contact:
Communication Common PR
Director of Client Relations, Atticmedia
3 Galleria Tower
13155 Noel Road, Suite 900
Dallas, TX 75240.