- Stakeholders in tissue paper market keen on price barrier of tissue-based products for a competitive branding strategy, where attention-grabbing packaging designs and sustainable sourced content are high on agenda
- Growth of avenues in Asia Pacific likely to surpass that in all other regions, opportunities in China to thrive on back of use of modern machinery
ALBANY, N.Y, Sept. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Manufacturers are constantly focusing on the troika of convenience, comfort, and hygiene across the entire spectrum of tissue-based products to make them skin-friendly and bactericidal. Their efforts toward value-addition in toilet paper and facial wipes and tissues to meet the needs of healthcare and medical industries drive new avenues in the tissue paper market.
Globally, the tissue paper market stood at a robust valuation of ~US$ ~43.1 Bn in 2019, and is projected to garner CAGR of ~5% during 2019-2027.
Asia Pacific leads the global market and is expected to expand at remarkable growth rate during the assessment period.
TMR analysts concur that numerous players in a bid to stay ahead in the competitive arc are focusing on innovative product lines, notably biodegradable toilet paper and bio-based dissolvable toilet paper. Tree-free facial tissues and wipes made of recycled content and paper scraps is an increasing trend.
Download PDF Brochure – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php
Key Findings of Tissue Paper Market Report
- Of all the applications, bath and toilet paper segment holds a prominent market share
- The facial tissues and kitchen towels segment to show promising growth rate during forecast period
- Globally, demand for recycled pulp tissue paper surpasses that of the virgin pulp
- In terms of end use, residential is a promising segment
- Commercial tissue paper leads the above segment
- North America held a prominent share in 2018
- Asia Pacific currently leads the global landscape
- Opportunities in China to expand at rapid pace
- The global production in China was pegged at ~4,200 thousand tonnes in 2018
Explore 260 pages of top-notch research, incisive insights, and detailed country-level projections on Tissue Paper Market (Ply: 1-Ply, 2-Ply, 3-Ply and Above; Tissue Grade: Up to 20 GSM, 21 GSM to 40 GSM, Above 40 GSM; Application: Facial Tissues, Napkins, Towels, Bath and Toilet Tissues, Wrapping Tissues, Hygiene Tissues (Medical Tissues & Wipes); Material Source: Virgin Pulp, Recycled Pulp; End Use: Residential, Commercial (Hotels, Offices, Malls and Multiplexes, Hospitals, Schools and Colleges, Airlines and Railways, Others)) - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2019 - 2027 at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/tissue-paper-market.html
Tissue Paper Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- The versatile applications of tissue-based products is a key factor driving the expansion of opportunities in tissue paper market.
- Rise in uptake of tissue paper for hygiene purpose in medical and healthcare industry is boosting the market.
- Earth-friendly brands are leaning on adopting sustainable production operations to produce tissue paper products, such as producing recycled pulp from waste paper, bamboo, and wheat straw.
- Increasing spending on hygiene in urban populations has also been key to growing prospects in tissue paper market.
- Strides in tourism sector is also opening new avenues for manufacturers of tissue-based products.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has imparted a thrust to the demand in several countries.
- The market has also gained momentum on the back of growing demand for tissue paper in away-from-home applications, such as while travelling where single-use tissue paper are extensively preferred.
Analyze global tissue paper market growth in 30+ countries including US, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Russia, Poland, Benelux, Nordic, China, Japan, India, and South Korea. Request a sample of the study
Tissue Paper Market: Competitive Landscape
Manufacturers in the tissue paper market are expanding their product lines to come out with innovative products and those with attractive packaging. For instance, the demand for facial tissues laced with almond oil and aloe vera extracts for skin care has risen.
Further, numerous players in the developed markets are keen on expanding their production lines. In the meanwhile, they are also focusing on the quality of tissue paper being produced by using state-of-the art machinery.
Responsible sourcing of the raw materials is one of the key winning imperative for many players in the global tissue paper market.
Request the Covid19 Impact Analysis across Industries and Markets at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=72882
The Tissue Paper market is segmented based on:
Global Tissue Paper Market: Segmentation
Tissue Paper Market by Ply
- 1 – Ply
- 2 – Ply
- 3 – Ply and Above
Tissue Paper Market by Tissue Grade
- Up to 20 GSM
- 21 GSM to 40 GSM
- Above 40 GSM
Tissue Paper Market by Application
- Facial Tissues
- Bath and Toilet Tissues
- Wrapping Tissues
- Hygiene Tissues
- Medical Tissues & Wipes
Tissue Paper Market by Material Source
- Virgin Pulp
- Recycled Pulp
Tissue Paper Market by End Use
- Malls and Multiplex
- Schools and Colleges
- Airlines and Railways
Tissue Paper Market by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the Global Packaging Industry:
Case Packers Market – There is growing demand for innovative packaging equipment that is easy-to-use and which can manage quick changeovers. Companies in the landscape are increasing efforts to fulfil the demand for case packers that can run more than one packaging design. The trend of multiple package formats is benefitting the production of shelf-ready packages.
Converting Paper Market – The growing adoption of digitalization is expected to reduce the demand for printing and writing paper. Digital media and paperless communication are replacing paper, and threatening the traditional market for newsprint and office paper. the market share of printing and writing paper is shifting to packaging paper owing to the growth of the e-commerce market and consumer preference for converting paper packaging formats.
Rigid Paper Containers Market – Rigid paper containers offer easy printability and hence are considered ideal for printing product information as well as branding & marketing information. The rigid paper containers market is expected to have a positive outlook over the forecast period due to the rising importance of visually communicative packaging.
Access TMR Upcoming Reports - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Access Recently Published Reports by TMR - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.htm
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers, and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Mr Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/tissue-paper-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research