DUBLIN, August 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Advanced engine technologies for meeting CO2 and fuel economy targets - forecasts to 2031" report to their offering.
This latest report edition offers a global review of the global light vehicle Engine technologies sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts.
This global market study offers:
- Diesel and gasoline, fuel injection system and forced induction fitment and size data for the top 14* markets
- A review of the latest technological developments and market trends (combustion strategies such as: Atkinson cycle; HCCI/CAI; lean burn; variable compression ratio and stratified charge).
Also: fuel injection system developments; effects of downsizing and downspeeding; kinetic and thermal energy recovery; forced induction; engine material developments; variable valve actuation; alternatives to the internal combustion engine and alternative fuels such as hydrogen and CNG.
- Regional supplier market share data tables and commentary
- Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers including Tenneco, Zircotec, Nemak and Kolbenschmidt (news and interviews only available in QUBE)
- A sector PESTER analysis
- Updated profiles of the major engine technology suppliers including their strategies and prospects
- Behr Gmbh & Co. KG
- Continental AG
- Delphi Automotive
- Fuji Heavy Industries
- Honeywell International Inc.
- IHI/IHI Charging Systems International
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Keihin Corp
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Schaeffler Group (INA-Holding)
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h89g74/advanced_engine
Related Topics: Engines and Engine Parts
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets