LONDON, March 19, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Engage with Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) business leaders as they explore the challenges with LNG from drilling to transport at the Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit, taking place in Amsterdam 28-30 April 2014. From the US to Asia, natural gas demand is expected to increase steadily as international market growth in developing countries rises and new markets advance internationally. Proven to be economical and environmentally sound, LNG is a globally viable source of fuel.
Is this the right time for your company to be developing a small-mid LNG project? At the Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit, delegates will:
- Learn how other organisations are accessing new markets, developing virtual pipelines where traditional infrastructure has been lacking
- Hear case studies from international companies as they discuss LNG business models, plans and projects
- Benefit from global market knowledge on LNG as a transport fuel for both the haulage and marine industries
Industry leading experts at this year's summit will discuss challenges to developing infrastructure and distribution networks, the business case for small-mid scale projects and the resources and technologies required to make this a sustainable source of energy. Speakers for this event include:
- Mariusz Calinski, Chairman of the Board, Grupa DUON S.A.
- Cees Dikke, Downstream LNG Business Development, Shell
- Aksel Skjervheim, Marine LNG Business Development Manager, Gasnor
- Kirt W. Montague, CEO, Plum Energy
- Maurice Hanegraaf, Project Director for small-mid scale LNG developments, TNO
Don't miss out! Register your place for the Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit now!
Press are invited to attend this important industry forum, if you would like to receive a complimentary press pass, please email Mico Do Tanque firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit